Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Chrisy's in. And my aforementioned mate. We're at nine by my calculations?

I'm just waiting on a text the now for tenth man confirmation.

Should be good to go then. I'm going for a swim shortly so would you be able to book it when you hear back from your mate?

I'm disappointed I had to go in goals for such a long time, but it was enforced as my ankle didn't stand up to it as I'd hoped. :(

Hopefully I can rest it for the rest of the week and it will be better for next week.

Thought we were better as a team and perhaps with shooting boots on from the Thistle boys, we could have had more goals. ;)

I'm disappointed I had to go in goals for such a long time, but it was enforced as my ankle didn't stand up to it as I'd hoped. :(

Hopefully I can rest it for the rest of the week and it will be better for next week.

Thought we were better as a team and perhaps with shooting boots on from the Thistle boys, we could have had more goals. ;)

I can't quite believe how poor my finishing was. Now, I know I'm kinda the polar opposite of Kris Boyd when it comes to natural goalscoring ability at the best of times, but for fucks sake that was annoying. Whats worse was that on the train I actually was thinking to myself "right, tonight I'm going to try to get a few goals, just have to compose myself a bit more than usual and keep my concentration up" which DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN AS SOON AS I WENT ON THE PITCH AND I KEPT EITHER TAKING TOO MANY TOUCHES OR MAKING AN ARSE OF IT. ARGH.

Got the last goal of the game with a good hit which went in off the post, though, so thats a marginal consolation and can make me sleep a bit easier.

I'm not sure why, but I actually got pretty much knackered and had insanely heavy legs after only 4 or 5 minutes of playing, but started moving about a wee bit better as the game went on. Happened after I finished off my Lucozade bottle once I went in goals for a bit, so I'll put it down to that 5 minute break and badly needed drink, I guess. Could have kept going for a good wee while after the game was over, but in saying that

I'm fucking knackered the now.

If anyone feels disappointed in their performance tonight, chin up, at least you're better than Adam Coakley.

Not to worry, I tell myself that every day before I go to sleep. ;)

Gutted.

I'm bored and imobile (can't even use MSN) so this thread is my spam zone.

I think i'll just start saying my names Dave Booth again when I phone up tae book this every week. The lassie on the phone is utterly perplexed every week at the name Thacker.