Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Like Shakey said, the teams were much more even last night than they were last week. I think the non-bibs won by a couple in the end, but it was much more even.

Thought I played alright, would have preferred more time outfield but not everyone was wanting to take their turn in goal.

Stand out player for us was Kyle. Held the ball up really well at times and looked for the pass most times.

I really hurt my groin when I went in for my sliding goal (did you see it go past you David, did you? :P ) but I should hopefully be OK come next week.

Everyone had a really good game last night, there was a lot of good passing happening from both teams. Some of Scott's back heels and little "fancies" were quality!

Looking forward to next Monday already!

I was thinking as well, would it not be good if we could perhaps get an earlier kick off time one week and go out for a drink afterwards?