Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Try not to make it too early - I want to see some of the Liverpool game!

You'll just get pumped as usual, what's so exciting about that? ;)

I am seriously excited about this. With my girlfriend out at college during the day, it leaves me looking after the boy which does not give me an awful lot of time to myself so I love it when a Monday comes round. I even had a dream about playing Fives last night. :ph34r:

You'll just get pumped as usual, what's so exciting about that? ;)

I am seriously excited about this. With my girlfriend out at college during the day, it leaves me looking after the boy which does not give me an awful lot of time to myself so I love it when a Monday comes round. I even had a dream about playing Fives last night. :ph34r:

Saddo.

In

Shakey

GeeJay

Fudge

Paulo

Kevin

Adam

David

McGowan

Kyle

We need 1 more.

Mick normally comes online after he gets back from college and I've instrcuted Kylie to speak to him if i'm not online at that time.

Getting 10 players relatively hassle free, what has happened to the once shambolic Glasgow area 5's?

Game didn't really get off the ground tonight. Loads of stoppage.

What's my excuse? I eat bugger all today and died a fucking death after that opening twenty-odd-minute burst of inane dribbling.

FWIW; I'm right footed but take to dribbling on my left because it throws defenders. I can't hit very well with it however!

Edited by Sao Paulo