The Cricket Thread

bewlay

That was some delivery by Broad to Clarke. With England having frivolously used up their reviews, they'll need a few more to hit the stumps. Still a reasonable amount of batting to come but I get the feeling this is going down to the wire. Still have to fancy the Aussies to see it through but another couple of wickets in the next 30 minutes or so would put England on top.

That was some delivery by Broad to Clarke.  With England having frivolously used up their reviews, they'll need a few more to hit the stumps.  Still a reasonable amount of batting to come but I get the feeling this is going down to the wire.  Still have to fancy the Aussies to see it through but another couple of wickets in the next 30 minutes or so would put England on top. 

I think Aus will be around 200-5 overnight. So glad I'm off work again tomorrow, should be a great mornings cricket.

Its all down to Haddin, Watson and the tail.

I'm gutted this will run over to tomorrow now. Don't know whether to keep updated through the internet at work or try to avoid the result and watch it when I get in (ala likely lads). Decision decisions.