Things About Pubs

Guest AyrDelighted

Guest AyrDelighted

5. Hen/stag parties :guns

4. 5 million different types of crap lager on draught and bogger all good bevvy :angry:

3. Crap drinks like baccardi breezers, wkd, smirnoff ice - just have a short and a dash for fcuk sake!! :angry:

2. Crap ice that comes in teeny wee bits and melts after about 1 second :(

1. 25ml measures :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guinness_Alan

5. Old firm games on the telly

4. Smoke

3. Unjustifiable prices

2. Staff that don't know how to pour Guinness properly

1. Karaoke

Guest Saint Geezer

1. Syncronysing Your Pint to Piss Ration with someone else.

f**k me i had heard about that it had never happened to me before until one night where i was stuck with this complete arse talking shite not amused <_<

Guest Saint Geezer

5. High prices.

4. loud drunken aggressive people.

3. Sycronysing you pint to piss ration with someone else.

2. Smoke.

1. No Stella on tap. :angry::angry::angry:

1) Wetherspoons

2) People who stand /sit at the bar when the pub is dead busy

3) People who order a big round 1 drink at a time and leave guinness to last

4) People who moan about smoking/smoke/smokers - Your in the pub FFS, what do you expect and, btw, I`m a non smoker

5) People who think that if you know the Barman/maid`s name it`s okay to queue-jump / Barstaff who think it`s okay to let their pals queue jump.

Drunks-It should be enforced more stringently that barstaff refuse to serve people who have already had too much to drink..

Smoking-I would have it banned in all public places but especially in places where food can be served..

Exorbinate prices for non alcholic beverages-Why should those of us who do not drink subsidise those who drink too much..

Happy Hours.-Main reason why we have one of the highest binge drinking rates in Europe.

Can't think of a 5th one but wil do soon I am sure..

Steven

The Trainbairn

1. Smoking :barf

2. The refusal of certain pubs to stock bottled cider. When you ask they say "well, we've got Diamond White". Yet they have millions of bottled alcopops, lagers & beers. :angry:

3. Hen nights :o

4. Pubs who won't allow football colours on a Saturday <_<

5. When everyone in the pub looks related, punters & staff alike. (you know which side of the country I mean!) :rolleyes:

AT

5-Bouncers as most of them are c*nts

4-Overcrowding..f*cking hate standing in a packed out pub.

3-Stupid drunken b*stards(including Hen Parties,Stag Nights etc)

2-Overpricing(yes Kenny McPherson i am talking about your over priced chain of pubs ya Boathouse ruining fecker..yes McArthurs and Four Cats you as well)

1-Cigarette Smoke-Don't you just love the smell next morning when you are hungover and go to lift your clothes off the floor :barf

You left too early last night obviously! ;)

Was that the guy with all the aftershaves.....................

I thought he looked a bit shifty. Obviously he didnt think i was his type. He never offered me any :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

Must have been something about you radford

He turned the taps on for me then offered me a paper towel and I gave him nothing. Next time I went in I think he asked me if "I wanted to freshen up!" after doing taps! I give him 20p! :D

:lol::lol: Your digging a hole for yourself, i wouldnt say anymore................. :lol:

Guest Guinness_Alan

For all those who have mentioned smoke, you might not have to put up with it for too much longer. According to Scotland On Sunday it looks like the Executive are going to ban smoking in pubs. Legislation should hopefully be put forward by the end of the year. :D

Archived