Henri Camara

Stu

It seems that Henri Camara has walked out on Wolves with no intention of returning. Good, he's a useless waste of space who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo until the end of the season.

Seems Wolves might sack him and enforce something meaning he can't play for anyone else :)

There seem to be that many Camaras on the go just now. Is that the one that was linked to a couple of other Premiership clubs.

That was a cracking goal he scored near the end of last season, he didnt look that bad to me.

He missed easy goals all season and looked, quite frankly, crap. He started scoring towards the end of the season to get a move away.

He was linked with a few PRemiership clubs but Wolves are being awkward :)

Bit worried at the lack of signings at Molineux - Rob Edwards from Villa and Giana on a permanent deal don't fill me with hope that Wolves will go straight back up :(

Bit worried at the lack of signings at Molineux - Rob Edwards from Villa and Giana on a permanent deal don't fill me with hope that Wolves will go straight back up :(

Transfer dealings are being left later and later nowadays, Euro 2004, Bosman deals, free agents etc. No need to panic just yet.

The whole transfer system is f'cked up now, players are already back in pre season training and no real major deals have been done yet across Europe.

Always had a wee soft spot for Wolves as my uncle stayed there for years. I even have a Wolves tie. ;)

There seem to be that many Camaras on the go just now.

There was a player called Camara who played for Peterhead a few seasons back. Lamine Camara, he was quite a fast player but didnt have a great touch. Still got his autograph somewhere. :)

Aye, there are a few Camara's about. There was a guy who played for Liverpool (and possibly West Ham), Titi Camara. Wolves also had another Camara a few years back, he's with another division one/Championship club now I think.

Guest Funkmeister Frank

I think it's shocking what camara is doing at Wolves. His terible form for hald the season was a major factor in their relegation and now he goes on strike as he wants to play in the EPL? <_<

I hope Wolves just sit on his contract till he is left with no option but to come back with his tail between his legs the same way Van Hoij (cant spell it) did at Forest.

Henri Camara was utterly utterly pish. I can't believe that he has walked out on Wolves. Fud! I mind he cracked Jason Dodd's leg (I think it was) in half with a shocking challenge - worse than Ganea.

Archived