The Loch Ness Monster

Guest Vintex

exists or not?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I work with a guy who swears it exists... Because his wife and sister-in-law reckon they saw it once. And we're not talking about a god fearing fella here either.

There's a man who'll go along with anything for a quiet life.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because Ted Danson has already made the quintessential monster movie.

"You have to believe it before you can see it!"

What a load of tripe that film was! :(

... and I've yet to find that secret harbour basement bit beneath Urquhart Castle ;)

Guest Vintex
Because Ted Danson has already made the quintessential monster movie.

But this movie judgin by the poll results would be closest thing to documentary, no Danson needed, jus some Mad Bill to walk us through the woods surroundin the lake. No special effects also, just a good camera. Actually, no Spielberg needed. Joe Savage could do the job.

But this movie judgin by the poll results would be closest thing to documentary, no Danson needed, jus some Mad Bill to walk us through the woods surroundin the lake. No special effects also, just a good camera. Actually, no Spielberg needed. Joe Savage could do the job.

With David Niven in the lead role as chief monster baiter?

David.jpg

loch-ness-monster11.jpg

:o

That must be an old picture because I just saw him at the BP garage on the Longman when I was out for my lunch. I think the hnuters are on to him though because he's got a fin missing.

Or it might have been a giant charidee style piggy bank.

That must be an old picture because I just saw him at the BP garage on the Longman when I was out for my lunch. I think the hnuters are on to him though because he's got a fin missing.

Or it might have been a giant charidee style piggy bank.

Its been there for ages. I think that garage is referred to as the Nessie garage now. Maybe Nessie is doing a bricklaying course at the college and nips over the road for the Walkers Meal Deal?

Guest clacher2

the highlight of season 03-04 for me was watching that trailer going over the bridge during the fist half of a queen of the south game, of course you couldnt see the actual trailer, just the beasts neck and head. obviously being promoted to the spl or a second trip to hampden didnt compare

no idea where it was off to but i did call my father in inver-g to make sure he stayed indoors.

Its been there for ages. I think that garage is referred to as the Nessie garage now. Maybe Nessie is doing a bricklaying course at the college and nips over the road for the Walkers Meal Deal?

I know, probably at least 15 years. It just seemed pertinent to mention it. :lol:

the highlight of season 03-04 for me was watching that trailer going over the bridge during the fist half of a queen of the south game, of course you couldnt see the actual railer, just the beasts neck and head. obviously being promoted to the spl or a second trip to hampden didnt compare

no idea where it was off to but i did call my father in inver-g to tell make sure he stayed indoors.

It moved?! :o I'm sure the fin's been missing for about that length of time. Must've been for less downforce.

• 7 years later...

Archived