The Loch Ness Monster

Guest Vintex

exists or not?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that there are undiscovered beasts that swim the oceans but j don't think there is one in Loch Ness and don't think people are serious that they say they think there is something there it's all hype

I believe that there are undiscovered beasts that swim the oceans but j don't think there is one in Loch Ness and don't think people are serious that they say they think there is something there it's all hype

When you see some of the deep sea fish that have been discovered you can imagine there must be worse out there.

It's a hoorah difficult to discover what's at the seabed with the resources we have though and it's probably hard to justify thoroughly exploring our seabed

Is it? We are able to send satellites beyond the solar system, to other planets, to land on comets...yet it's more difficult to explore the earth's seabed? I find that hard to believe.

Is it? We are able to send satellites beyond the solar system, to other planets, to land on comets...yet it's more difficult to explore the earth's seabed? I find that hard to believe.

Is the issue not more to do with the levels of pressure down there?

Well visibility is better in outer space plus you have a clear target to aim for, blindly scouring the sea bed to find whatever species dwell down there using a ROV sounds like a hoorah lot more work to me!

sightings of the monster reveal its got two humps and a big heid with a gaping maw- has Michelle Mone ever done the backstroke in Loch Ness....

attachicon.gifmone.jpg

I know it's become the done thing to dislike Michelle Mone...

...but...even so...until all that was emerging from my jap's eye was a tiny ghost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived