Puk Codes

RiG

Seriously pissed off with my phone and with o2. :angry::angry::angry:

Basically I was about to send a message to my girlfriend and as I did up popped the message 'Check Operator Services' I thought that strange so attempted to save the message but my phone wouldn't let me - 'message memory almost full' Strange seeingas I have about 8 texts max saved on my phone!

Cleared the text from the message screen and went back to the main screen and up popped the text 'invalid sim card' My phone then turns itself off and then back on again and demands the PIN code. No problem I fired it in but it rejected it, I tried again but no success, one more and it locked the SIM card. :angry:

Now it's asking for a PUK code which, after checking the o2 site, is meant to be 6000. Put that in and no luck. I don't have the manual with me, it's in my flat in Aberdeen. So does anyone have the manual of the Nokia 3510i to hand that could fill me in on how to put in this PUK code? I have something like 5 more attempts before my phone completely locks up! :ph34r::ph34r:

You can download the manual from the Nokia website as a .pdf file here.

Tried that, Nokia 'helpfully' ( :rolleyes: ) say contact your contract supplier (o2).

o2 say check your phone manual. The one that came with mine is in the Granite City and the one off the web refers back to o2. Got a phone number that I am going to try in the morning.

Cheers for the help! B)

Sorted innit. B) Thanks to a very helpful o2 mannie who pointed me in the right direction - still can't wait to be shot of this stupid brick though! <_<

I have never had a problem with my nokia 3510i. It has cut out like twice with a fully charged battery but thats about it. I got the internet free for 10 months but then the b*****ds started charging me. Wont be getting a new phone for a long time.

Archived