Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HulltoonPehShop

Paul Sturrock fu** ing hates Dundee !, I've got news for him.

DUNDEE fu**ing hates Paul Sturrock. B)

'Hates' too strong a word. I just feel sorry for the fat waddling about fool.

Considering you called for me to "close this load of crap now," all the way back on page two, you've contributed a hell of a lot to the "debate" since.

Considering you called for me to "close this load of crap now," all the way back on page two, you've contributed a hell of a lot to the "debate" since.

Well seeing as how you did'nt close it and there's bugger all else worth discussing.....here I still am...so whats your point wendy?

Well seeing as how you did'nt close it and there's bugger all else worth discussing.....here I still am...so whats your point wendy?

I made my point in my last post and the fact that you gave the above response to it indicates that you understood fully.

Therefore, I can only assume your subsequent claim that you failed to grasp what I was getting at to be a thinly veiled attempt to score existential points against myself in some kind of metaphysical oneupsmanship competition.

How very droll, sir! More, more!

I made my point in my last post and the fact that you gave the above response to it indicates that you understood fully.

Therefore, I can only assume your subsequent claim that you failed to grasp what I was getting at to be a thinly veiled attempt to score existential points against myself in some kind of metaphysical oneupsmanship competition.

You know, you were mildly amusing for a while recently, but now you're sounding like a bit of a twat.

Guest HulltoonPehShop

I hope I see that fat arab ba**ard on the Hulltoon one night, I would put my boot right up his a**e. :lol:

Yet more outrage from those sensitive wee souls at Dens Park. Entirely expected considering the Did-Dees once attempted to take Alan Main to court for, wait for it, giving the 'Derry' the finger (hand gesture rather than sex act). Didn't they also try to huckle Neil Lennon and Charlie Miller for similar actions? Quite right, of course - rude signs, swearing? Heavens above, the end is nigh.

Rearrange this sentence: fucking life get a...

Oh, and by the way, I've never heard a United song about Alex Rae's alcohol problem, and the term Arab was coined by the media after a game in the sixties and not by Dundee fans in the 1930s.

So stop talking pish.

:rolleyes:Stands and laughs at LUGGY and the dayglows Dundee's least successful team

post-13995-1218139599.jpg

You've done a few witty retorts in the past wendy, but thats about it....you're struggling now though, desperately gasping for air as the tide drags you under.

You've done a few witty retorts in the past wendy, but thats about it....you're struggling now though, desperately gasping for air as the tide drags you under.

Give over, Wendy's brand of humour is a breath of fresh air amongst the pseudo-shellsuit masses of pre-pubescent Dees on here.

That's very literary. I never took you for a wordsmith.

I won't argue with you this time. Evidently, I pitched my retort far too high. Next time, I'll use sweary words instead.

That's very literary. I never took you for a wordsmith.

I won't argue with you this time. Evidently, I pitched my retort far too high. Next time, I'll use sweary words instead.

Patronising and sarcastic all in the same sentence....excellent work. Now take your own advice and f**k right off you fucking fuckwit fucker.

Archived