Golfers Thread

Gaz

12 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

The stats have bob as the best from his 4 ball today. However, that game being the worst quality by a reasonable amount. Can only beat what’s infront of you though and backs up what my eyes were telling me back 9 that Bob was doing a lot of the work

But Rose has carried him for 2 rounds now, these stats must be wrong.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Stepping away fro. The Ryder cup for a moment.

I was out in 44 and back in 36 for an 80 and 35 points today. Started Triple -Triple-bogey-bogey.  Finished 2nd 😄

Silly game 

Cracking fightback from such a poor start.  Good playing.

I was 41 out and 41 back today. 30 points. Four 6s on my card.

1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:

IMG_4491.png

Don't know what to think of that draw, but my first inclination is to say the US will be happy that Thomas and Speith (both out of form) aren't playing top Euro players.  Also tough matches for all the Euro rookies. Seems both captains have gone for top loading the draw in fact it's almost like they've picked their 1 - 12 based on how the players have performed over the last two days.  Please I’m not dissing Bob guys, be gentle :)  

20 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Cracking fightback from such a poor start.  Good playing.

I was 41 out and 41 back today. 30 points. Four 6s on my card.

Cheers. Was honestly considering walking off after 3 . Just silly errors. Missed 2 makeable putts on 14 and 16 as well so should have been 36 points 

Was it after 2018 that one of the Europe captains said the winners always invited the losers in for a beer and they’d have a good laugh? And the US team were in the huff and refused the offer for the first time ever.

Might have made that up but with the way it seems to be going it wouldn’t surprise me 

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Was it after 2018 that one of the Europe captains said the winners always invited the losers in for a beer and they’d have a good laugh? And the US team were in the huff and refused the offer for the first time ever.

Might have made that up but with the way it seems to be going it wouldn’t surprise me 

It was after medinhah I believe. So back in 2012.

Can you believe that was 11 years ago!!!!

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

It was after medinhah I believe. So back in 2012.

Can you believe that was 11 years ago!!!!

Ah that would make more sense! Glad I haven’t just made that up in my head :lol:

I can’t believe that and Celtic Manor being 13 years ago, I remember sneakily trying to watch it in computing at school as I’m sure that was a Monday finish. Times moving too quickly