Golfers Thread

Gaz

5 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Bubbling nicely. Thomas leading. Koepka just behind, and a few others. Rooting for Koepka myself. Top boy

My prediction has put the absolute hex on An. If there  are any requests for other names who you don't want to win, let me know. Some run Tom Lewis has had the last 2 days.

Just now, peasy23 said:

My prediction has put the absolute hex on An. If there  are any requests for other names who you don't want to win, let me know. Some run Tom Lewis has had the last 2 days.

I always think as soon as the big names are sniffing about, guys like An are likely to fall away

24 minutes ago, Mr Hahn said:

Superb viewing on this final round. My money is on Thomas but I'm hoping for Fitzpatrick. Daniel Berger been a bit of a sleeper but come to life today.

Yeah, it’s been good entertainment. Fancy brooks, but thomas or lewis have a shot if he slips

2 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Sums it up. From earlier when lewis was getting close. Coverage is poor

32176212-5D18-43D2-813C-0734EDA00653.jpeg

Don't know what Sky are showing, but I'm watching it on CBS and I've seen most of Lewis's shots on the back 9. Chances gone now after his birdie lipped out on 16 and 3 putt on 17. CBS now to go a split screen for commercial breaks and keep the live coverage on show while the ads are on.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Don't know what Sky are showing, but I'm watching it on CBS and I've seen most of Lewis's shots on the back 9. Chances gone now after his birdie lipped out on 16 and 3 putt on 17. CBS now to go a split screen for commercial breaks and keep the live coverage on show while the ads are on.

Yeah the boy who tweeted that went on to say similar. It’s very odd as Ewen murray ( i think that’s who is commentating) was making bitchy comments about them not seeing lewis’ shots

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Strange that after getting a lucky break with his tee shot he didn't lay up at a good distance for his approach.

Aye. Jt got a lot of luck this last 9. Brooks didn’t take his. Like Thomas, so not too bothered.