Darts...

Sideshow

2 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

It wouldn’t be an Anderson game without going through the ringer. Another cracking game, but watching him on the doubles gives me the absolute fear.

Wright v Searle should be a cracker.

Agree, I like Searle and with the local neds backing him he might have a spring in his step but hopefully Wright has sobered up. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

The scorer's singing style is getting right oan ma nipple ends.

The young guy with the specs is slightly more annoying than the aulder baldy dude.  Both massively irritating though.  

9 minutes ago, resk said:

The young guy with the specs is slightly more annoying than the aulder baldy dude.  Both massively irritating though.  

Kirk Bevins is the young guy and Russ Bray is the baldy one. Wee George Noble and Huw Ware would usually be there but not sure where they are. Paul Hinks has (semi) chucked it

52 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Is there an English sporting crowd that isn’t wall to wall arseholes?

I used to think a lot of the crowd singing was banter. Maybe I'm just old and crabbit but a lot of the crowd behaviour comes across as "England hooligan behaviour" nowadays

6 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I used to think a lot of the crowd singing was banter. Maybe I'm just old and crabbit but a lot of the crowd behaviour comes across as "England hooligan behaviour" nowadays

It used to be drunken banter, but this year there is definitely a different element there,  lot of singing which is barley disguised racism.

15 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
29 minutes ago, Dysart said:
It used to be drunken banter, but this year there is definitely a different element there,  lot of singing which is barley disguised racism.

Needs squashed.

Should have darts thrown at them to shut them up.

Why? Do people support Wright because he's "Scottish" or what? I don't really get it.

James Wade into the quarter finals and yet to hit a 180 in the tournament is the most James Wade thing I've ever heard. Hopefully oot Merv sends him packing.