Darts...

Sideshow

Guest Berwick till i die

stunning performance from King yet again who in my opinion is currently the 2nd best player in the world as he is far more consistent than Wade and Barney at this current time and I expect him to be in the top 3 come the end of the year.

Good to see Wade back to form, looked a lot better last night and hopefully it's a turning point.

I really enjoyed the Klaasen Mardle game for it's entertainment value, but it just showed that neither of these two should be anywhere near the PL. If I was Adrian Lewis or Andy Hamilton I wouldn't be too chuffed.

Maybe if Adrian Lewis or Andy Hamilton did enough to get into the PL, they'd feel a bit better about themselves.

I'm sure they were equally as annoyed watching the shit that Part and Wade put on the first night ? Or does this rule only count for Mardle and Klaasen ? Mardle should be there by right as he was one of the top eight when picked as a wildcard. Infact, he was #7.

This Wildcard stuff is nonsense.

Lets face it, if Andy Hamilton was in it, he could easily be showing what Merv King has been doing so far. But if Lewis was in it, he would just be doing the exact same as Klassen and Mardle only with a bigger belly. I was happy with the wildcrads at the time and i still am now, justified in Edinburgh last week, wouldnt have swapped that session of Mardle abuse for anything :P

Mardle justified it last week purely by playing really good. Klaasen has done exactly what I have expected of him, and he'll probably be rooted at the bottom with three weeks to go.

Mardle hasnt averaged over 90 yet, only player not to do it, but he brings big checkouts and flashes of brilliance so i supose he has been justified, there is still hope for klassen, he played great against Jenkins, but hes got King next week so thats another drubbing.

Maybe if Adrian Lewis or Andy Hamilton did enough to get into the PL, they'd feel a bit better about themselves.

I'm sure they were equally as annoyed watching the shit that Part and Wade put on the first night ? Or does this rule only count for Mardle and Klaasen ? Mardle should be there by right as he was one of the top eight when picked as a wildcard. Infact, he was #7.

This Wildcard stuff is nonsense.

Mardle was number 8 at the turn of the year, Lewis was 7th.

I had a cold, two hours sleep and was generally really pish and as a result, took a 3-0 tanking without even getting down to a finish, although I did break the 200 mark once.

What is frustrating is that when I got home, I was gradually feeling better and better and then by 4am, I was throwing my usual darts again. I was absolutely livid with myself. A guy I marked for ( Nick somethingorother ) was amazing and he ended up winning the board.

I like to say i got to my board semi final, sounds better than the last 256 i think, but the guy who beat me, some london county player, ended up making the last 32, and i had 1 dart at double 16 to beat him! Pretty proud of my performance tho, got stuffed in my first match last year so onwards and upwards! :D

EDIT: Tony O'Shea beat Martin Atkins 5-4 in the final, i had a feeling ted hankey didnt show up, anyone see him?

Edited by tigerton

I like to say i got to my board semi final, sounds better than the last 256 i think, but the guy who beat me, some london county player, ended up making the last 32, and i had 1 dart at double 16 to beat him! Pretty proud of my performance tho, got stuffed in my first match last year so onwards and upwards! :D

EDIT: Tony O'Shea beat Martin Atkins 5-4 in the final, i had a feeling ted hankey didnt show up, anyone see him?

Hankey didn't show up.

Indeed. I was hunting him down to ask him about the GSOD. He shouldn't have been hard to find, considering he was playing in a room as big as my big sister's living room.

I decided that he wasn't there and gave up instantly.

Tony O'Shea won the bugger. I seen him demolish a poor fellow in the first round. There was some right good looking players. I see them and think to myself "how does some of that crap reach the Lakeside ?".

Indeed. I was hunting him down to ask him about the GSOD. He shouldn't have been hard to find, considering he was playing in a room as big as my big sister's living room.

I decided that he wasn't there and gave up instantly.

Tony O'Shea won the bugger. I seen him demolish a poor fellow in the first round. There was some right good looking players. I see them and think to myself "how does some of that crap reach the Lakeside ?".

Istuck my head in that room once and then swiftly exited, could not actually move in there! Our group had a table in the womens room and big karen krappen was beside us in the queue for the bar, she is one scary ass woman!!