Darts...

Sideshow

Well, that' the coupon done... 8-5 victory for Jenkins.

Good win for jenkins.Lewis not at his best tho.

Huge game for king next.Didnt expect baxter to be as good as he has been in the league.ill go for a draw.

Hope wade is up for this one.He is more than capable of beating taylor.

He definitely is ... we haven't seen the best of Taylor, despite him being a few points clear, so I reckon we'll see a brilliant performance from Taylor tonight.

Somehow, somehow Taylor finds some form to battle back. 7-7 draw between Wade and Taylor.

Gutted.that must feel like a defeat for wade.But that shot at the end that left taylor on double 8 was class.

Barney and whitlock up next.Come on the wizard !!

Looks like whitlock has pulled anyone see him kissing that burd during his walk on lol

Edited by F_T_Y

King basically tore into the crowd as they were booing him throughout the match and more importantly for the double to take the draw. He called them idiots post match and said he thought Yorkshire was true darting country but they were clearly not.

About time to be honest the treatment of King and Wade to an extent is a disgrace. You expect it off the PL crowd but it's more or less the same at majors as well now which is just not on. King is a class act and doesn't deserve this at all a complete lack of respect for the player that is trying to entertain you in my opinion.

Missed the last two games but brilliant to hear of Wade back to his very best despite throwing the game away for a draw. There is no one better to watch than Wade when on his game an on form Wadey is what darts needs.

In Edinburgh? I played the Edinburgh one, got pumped 3-0 off some arrogant neddy f**k, he was good at darts mind.

Aye mate it was Edinburgh. My mate was first game on board two were you in that session?

King basically tore into the crowd as they were booing him throughout the match and more importantly for the double to take the draw. He called them idiots post match and said he thought Yorkshire was true darting country but they were clearly not.

About time to be honest the treatment of King and Wade to an extent is a disgrace. You expect it off the PL crowd but it's more or less the same at majors as well now which is just not on. King is a class act and doesn't deserve this at all a complete lack of respect for the player that is trying to entertain you in my opinion.

Missed the last two games but brilliant to hear of Wade back to his very best despite throwing the game away for a draw. There is no one better to watch than Wade when on his game an on form Wadey is what darts needs.

Cheers.That will teach me for not watching the interviews after the match.

All the best to Peter Manley who is now home from hospital after developing heart problems. Been keeping up with his progress through the various darts forums over the last few weeks and he's had a rough time of it.

He should be back playing in the next month or so - I'll need to check the rankings but I think he's racked up enough points to get a place at the UK Open in June.

Hopefully we've not seen the last of him on the big stage.

Players Championship (Derby)

Fourth Round

Paul Nicholson 6-5 Mark Walsh

Kevin Painter 6-3 Dennis Priestley

Mark Frost 6-3 Tony Randell

Colin Lloyd 6-3 Vincent van der Voort

Phil Taylor 6-2 Mark Dudbridge

Wayne Jones 6-4 Steve Hine

Simon Whitlock 6-4 William O'Connor

Ronnie Baxter 6-4 Joe Cullen

Quarter Finals

Paul Nicholson 6-0 Kevin Painter

Colin Lloyd 6-1 Mark Frost

Phil Taylor 6-1 Wayne Jones

Simon Whitlock 6-2 Ronnie Baxter

Semi Finals

Colin Lloyd 6-2 Paul Nicholson

Simon Whitlock 6-2 Phil Taylor

Final

Simon Whitlock 6-4 Colin Lloyd

Second tournament victory in a week for Whitlock - he is in some form at the moment. Good runs from Lloyd and Nicholson as well.

UK Open Qualifier (Derby)

Fourth Round

Phil Taylor 6-4 James Wade

Mark Webster 6-3 Alan Tabern

Vincent van der Voort 6-2 Barrie Bates

Andy Hamilton 6-3 Dennis Priestley

Peter Wright 6-3 Adrian Lewis

Tony Eccles 6-2 Matt Clark

Steve Maish 6-5 John Part

Kevin Painter 6-2 Gary Anderson

Quarter Finals

Phil Taylor 6-2 Mark Webster

Vincent van der Voort 6-5 Andy Hamilton

Peter Wright 6-4 Tony Eccles

Kevin Painter 6-4 Steve Maish

Semi Finals

Phil Taylor 6-3 Vincent van der Voort

Peter Wright 6-4 Kevin Painter

Final

Phil Taylor 6-2 Peter Wright

That win puts Taylor top of the UK Open rankings with the ever colourful Peter Wright shooting into the Top 10 with that final appearance.

There's just two qualifiers left - Barney will need to remember to attend those two otherwise he won't even be eligible for the UK Open Finals in June.