Darts...

Sideshow

That 9 darter was great, just goes to show he still had the talent, it's just a case of producing it when he needs to. Fingers crossed he can pick up a convincing win and use it to make him fall back in love with the game as he's brilliant to watch on this form.

Crikey, that post match interview looked to have lifted a heck of a weight off Barney's shoulders - turns out someone has been trying to blackmail him and extort money for him for the best part of the last two months, hence his poor form in the PL.

Edited by The Naitch

Lewis complaining about the crowd saying folk were shouting obscenities at him from the front row going for the double to save the match. Sad stuff.

Although just watched the re-run of the 9 darter and that place just went tits, drinks all over the shop best crowd reaction to a 9 darter I've seen. :lol:

Was at the darts last night and must say it was fanfuckingtastic!

Never been before but will def go again, the atmosphere was amazing and a 9 darter!

ps. Wade is a cock

Based on what ?

Edited by Neilly

Dunno if anyone on here would be interested or not, but on Sunday May 30th Phil Taylor will be having an exhibition night at the East Calder Doo Club - apparently it's his only exhibition in West Lothian but it seems to be part of a Scottish tour, so he will no doubt be playing elsewhere. There are hospitality tickets available to have lunch with him and Russ Bray, and there are tickets for the full stage show as well.

I've never been to one of these exhibitions, and I fancy this one. Could anyone of you fine chaps tell me what to expect, are they a good laugh etc?