Darts...

Sideshow

Dunno if anyone on here would be interested or not, but on Sunday May 30th Phil Taylor will be having an exhibition night at the East Calder Doo Club - apparently it's his only exhibition in West Lothian but it seems to be part of a Scottish tour, so he will no doubt be playing elsewhere. There are hospitality tickets available to have lunch with him and Russ Bray, and there are tickets for the full stage show as well.

I've never been to one of these exhibitions, and I fancy this one. Could anyone of you fine chaps tell me what to expect, are they a good laugh etc?

The sound of russ brays voice telling someone to pass the sauce would have me running for my life.

Week 13 in newcastle tonight.

Lewis v Baxter

King v Barneveld

Wade v Whitlock

Jenkins v Taylor.

Baxter wins tonight he is in the play offs.Lewis needs to win and beat taylor next week.

Lewis

King

Draw

Taylor

Christ it's getting a bit much out there.

bet365 made a massive boob and I've managed to lump on Barney in play whilst 3-0 up at 8/15 :lol: should have been about 1/4.

Although it's lucky if Merv will come out for the second session :(

Christ it's getting a bit much out there.

bet365 made a massive boob and I've managed to lump on Barney in play whilst 3-0 up at 8/15 :lol: should have been about 1/4.

Although it's lucky if Merv will come out for the second session :(

Fancied Barney earlier on in the day and got on it at 2.50. Magic.

Agree with Naitch, King is losing it. Why let the arseholes get to you?

I can't wait for King's interview tonight :lol:

Got to feel a bit sorry for Barney amongst all this, King's being a dick back to the crowd and Barney doesn't deserve that.

There'll only be an interview if he wins - I don't see him showing up if it ends up a draw (he'll just let Barney do the talking then). It would be hilarious though if he did do an interview afterwards, though.