Darts...

Sideshow

Stuart, the Scottish Open is a totally random draw. I've played there eight times and in the first round have only came up against a non-county player once! There is a high standard but there are obviously plenty pub players like me there for the day out. You'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to the draw being put online, I heard they were taking late entries and making the draw this weekend so wont have long to wait.

Came out flying in the first session going 5-1 up but collapsed in the next 6 legs with Farmer squaring the match up at 6-6. Thought he was going to throw it away but managed to regroup and get the win. Never seen him go into the 5's so much though it was quite alarming!

Will need to up his game if he is to beat Taylor or King though.

Stuart, the Scottish Open is a totally random draw. I've played there eight times and in the first round have only came up against a non-county player once! There is a high standard but there are obviously plenty pub players like me there for the day out. You'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to the draw being put online, I heard they were taking late entries and making the draw this weekend so wont have long to wait.

Excellent, I am not even a pub player, just don't want to annoy people by being so bad! I knew it was going to be a good day out when I saw that the bars open at 8.30 am and there are reduced rates at the bar :)

10-8 Taylor. Changed his darts during the last interval and went on one of they power surges eh.

King had a migraine and looked terrible during the match but he played really well should be proud of that performance.

Just about to start just now.

The streaming is very good indeed glad I got the years subscription for £24 I think it's worth it for getting priority tickets etc. as well.

I've got £50 e/w on Anderson from the start at 5's so would love Gary boy to beat the Perv here. Still in profit regardless.

Just about to start just now.

The streaming is very good indeed glad I got the years subscription for £24 I think it's worth it for getting priority tickets etc. as well.

I've got £50 e/w on Anderson from the start at 5's so would love Gary boy to beat the Perv here. Still in profit regardless.

Best of luck on that one, i hope he hounds the fat tube as well!:D

Put it on when anderson was 10-8 up.Bottled it again.Fair play for pegging the double 19 to take it to a deciding leg but taylor should never have got in front.Anderson started hitting the ones.

Taylor running about on stage like a kid.What a dick.

http://www.scottishdarts.com/Mens.pdf

No draw yet for Scottish Open, but the entry list is up. Just glad my entry got taken in time :D

What is the dress code? Do I need to wear a dart player shirt or will a normal polo shirt and jeans be ok?

Also, I see that Russian Anastasia Droblasomething will be there, do the proper darts players hang about drinking and chatting to people?