Darts...

Sideshow

Got home from work in time for Barney vs Jenkins ... Barney should have settled that match long before it swung in Jenks' favour, but it doesn't surprise me one bit that he made an arse of it with the way he's been playing these days.

Pleased that Webby and Anderson got off to good starts earlier as well.

Waddell &Mardell on commentary,i think the volume will be going on mute,can not think of 2 more annoying c***s to listen too

I'd say that Mardle has been alright since he started being a pundit at Ally Pally. No worse than Rod 'I Wear the Same Shirt Every Week' Harrington! But I'd agree that Mardle for some reason, when he's in the box with Sid, almost feels like he has to act like a complete moron! He's fine except when he's with Sid.

The Scottish Darts Open draw is now out. I've got an afternoon draw for a change, so no chance of a first round exit and haring back to take in the Ross County game...

1030 in the morning for me. Quite a few county players on my board so not holding out much hope...Maybe I should go to the Bo'ness game instead! Na, its the one big tournament a year I go to and cant wait.