Darts...

Sideshow

I have to admit, I thought Lewis was going a wee bit wayward when he came back out after the break, but he sured himself up and fucked Taylor so hard he'll be phoning the police.

A repeat of the WC final? Yes please!

Could van Barneveld look any less interested?

Why does he even bother with the sport if it means that little to him, he looks like a bairn that's had his playstation confiscated.

The crowd have paid good money to be entertained by these guys, the least he could do is pretend to look as if he cares, dick.:angry:

What an idiotic black and white way of looking at it. The guy had just basically thrown away a semi final. His confidence will be completely shot. I'm sure if it was you, you'd bounce back happy as f**k.

What an idiotic black and white way of looking at it. The guy had just basically thrown away a semi final. His confidence will be completely shot. I'm sure if it was you, you'd bounce back happy as f**k.

You've got no idea just how happy i would be, up there playing the best of 15 legs for a share in a £90,000 pot!!;)

Zebedee on speed would be a good comparison.