Darts...

Sideshow

This premier league experience could end up doing Webster more harm than good, he looks absolutely headfucked up there.:blink:

Edit; Was Webster greeting at the end of the match there?

He looked totally dejected. I agree that this Premier League campaign could be to his detriment in the short/medium term after this tournament.

8-1 2/5 is some price considering recent form although in the PL you just can never be that sure.

Taylor is unplayable at the minute no one in the world can touch him when he is scoring and finishing like this.

8-1 2/5 is some price considering recent form although in the PL you just can never be that sure.

Taylor is unplayable at the minute no one in the world can touch him when he is scoring and finishing like this.

Taylor is just relentless, Jenkins nearly takes out a 170, then Taylor nails 130!

Such a patronising c**t thought towards Jenkins. Just get on with the game Philip.

Yeah in his interview he`ll say "that`s not the real Terry Jenkins, he can play much, better, blah, blah, blah." Patronising c**t as you say.

haha just about word for word on the interview front mate.

He`s so fucking predictable, just for a change I wish he`d have said "yeah I`m right dissapointed I didn`t get the whitewash, and I`m throwing great darts", instead of talking about his opponent.

Lewis has been awful for weeks now. After the World's I really thought he could go on and dominate darts and in particular this tournament but he just hasn't hit anywhere near the form he produced at the Ally Pally.

Anderson has just done Taylor 6-4 in the final of the UK Open Qualifier 5 in Barnsley. 9 180's in 10 legs and was on the 9 darter in the decisive leg - frightening stuff! Winning legs of 15, 12, 11, 11, 15, 14 ye canny argue wi that!

Fourth Round

Kevin Painter 6-3 Ronnie Baxter

John Part 6-0 Mensur Suljovic

Gary Anderson 6-0 Colin Osborne

Mervyn King 6-3 Terry Temple

Simon Whitlock 6-3 James Wade

Phil Taylor 6-1 Ian White

Richie Burnett 6-4 Jamie Caven

Wes Newton 6-4 Adrian Lewis

Losers £600

Quarter-Finals

John Part 6-5 Kevin Painter

Gary Anderson 6-3 Mervyn King

Phil Taylor 6-3 Simon Whitlock

Wes Newton 6-0 Richie Burnett

Losers £1,000

Semi-Finals

Gary Anderson 6-2 John Part

Phil Taylor 6-5 Wes Newton

Losers £2,000

Final

Gary Anderson v Phil Taylor

Brilliant run from Part again and nice to see Burnett in the latter stages as well.

Wayne Attwood and Dennis Priestley hit 9 darters in the first couple of rounds as well.

I will be very surprised if Anderson doesnt win a major title this year, he has matured massively over the last couple of years and is now a consistant 100+ player, even in the longer format games.

Lewis seems to have taken a couple of steps backwards since winning the world title, and Wade is also going through a weird time where half the time he doesnt look interested.

At the moment it looks like the main titles will be shared between Taylor, Anderson, van Barneveld and maybe Whitlock.

Great run from Part indeed, hopefully he makes his way back to the top 16. Wes Newton doing well too.

Yep, Part has now reached two Semi Finals since his win back in February. He'll now be one of the top seeds going into the UK Open, and if he keeps it up, he'll be in the Matchplay and Grand Prix later in the year.

All credit to him, as he looked completely finished after the World Championship in December, but he has shown his class by turning things around.

Great win fo Gary Anderson too!

UK Open Qualifier 6

Fourth Round

James Wade 6-5 Michael van Gerwen

Steve Brown 6-4 Wes Newton

Mark Dudbridge 6-2 Simon Whitlock

Phil Taylor 6-1 Dennis Smith

Joe Cullen 6-4 Magnus Caris

Gary Anderson 6-3 Ronnie Baxter

Paul Nicholson 6-2 Jamie Caven

Robert Thornton 6-0 Barrie Bates

Quarter-Finals

Steve Brown 6-4 James Wade

Phil Taylor 6-2 Mark Dudbridge

Joe Cullen 6-5 Gary Anderson

Robert Thornton 6-4 Paul Nicholson

Semi-Finals

Phil Taylor 6-3 Steve Brown

Joe Cullen 6-3 Robert Thornton

Final

Phil Taylor 6-1 Joe Cullen

Great run from Cullen who I think will do well this year. Good to see Thornton in the later stages too.