Darts...

Sideshow

Anderson is a true gent it has to be said. Pretty much confirmed the idiots in Glasgow ruined his night and said his mate Adrian Lewis should not have to put up with that.

Maybe a tad early to say this with Webby playing in front of a partisan crowd later on but this crowd have been fantastic so far to all players. Great order which is a rarity in the PL.

Anderson-Wade was better than I expected, good win for Anderson in the end.

Whitlock is looking awesome just now.

Say what you want about Taylor (I always do :P ), he is probably the most consistently excellent sportsman of my lifetime. Fantastic performance again from him. Barney played pretty well too. Taylor's interviews are strange, he would be the best analyst in the world but I'm not sure he should be speaking that way about games and other players while he's still playing.

I'm assuming Lewis is going to win as he's 3-0 up just now. If that's the case I think it'll be Taylor to win the league with 3 of Lewis, Barney, Anderson and Whitlock going through. Couldn't pick 3 from that 4 at the moment.