Darts...

Sideshow

I think he's likely to get a place in the Premier League regardless of what he does between now and then. He's proved he's good enough in recent events and he would sell tickets, no doubt about it.

Who would get dropped though? Taylor, Wade, Anderson, Lewis, Barney all guaranteed. Remaining places between Webster, Nicholson, Whitlock, Newton. He`ll have to improve IMO.

Edit: Taylor wants him in, so I suppsose that`s that then eh?

Edited by Desert Nomad

Nicholson needs to realise he's not talented enough to go around shouting his mouth off that he'll beat this yin and that yin. He's all pantomime, with very little substance. At least Peter Manley won the odd title during his 'bad boy' days. Taylor was nowhere near his best, but still beat him with loads to spare.

Need to bring his 'A' game Paul? He's cuffing you with his 'C' game, you tit.

Who would get dropped though? Taylor, Wade, Anderson, Lewis, Barney all guaranteed. Remaining places between Webster, Nicholson, Whitlock, Newton. He`ll have to improve IMO.

I'd definitely pick Nicho ahead of Newton. Wes will have to improve aswell, he's a top player yes, but if he keeps getting knocked out of tv tournaments early (Matchplay, Euros, Grand Prix) then he won't be in it. Webster and Whitlock are not guaranteed either IMO.

I'd definitely pick Nicho ahead of Newton. Wes will have to improve aswell, he's a top player yes, but if he keeps getting knocked out of tv tournaments early (Matchplay, Euros, Grand Prix) then he won't be in it. Webster and Whitlock are not guaranteed either IMO.

See my edit, he`ll be in. ;)

Edit: Taylor wants him in, so I suppsose that`s that then eh?

Is Barney guaranteed tho? If he keeps up this going in the huff when things are not going right they might not bother with him this year,Am i right in saying its the top 4 and then 4 wildcards?

What a let down from nicholson.Peter Wright gave him a better game.

He is a stick on for the premier league.I think webster would turn it down if he got offered a place again.

What a shot from burnett.

Edited by F_T_Y

Is Barney guaranteed tho? If he keeps up this going in the huff when things are not going right they might not bother with him this year,Am i right in saying its the top 4 and then 4 wildcards?

Yep - top 4 in the rankins and 4 wildcards (Sky get two picks, PDC pick the other two).

What a let down from nicholson.Peter Wright gave him a better game.

He is a stick on for the premier league.I think webster would turn it down if he got offered a place again

What a shot from burnett.

Would he f**k turn it down the money is ridiculous even for bottom spot plus Webby would want to prove himself in the set up again for sure.

Pretty sure the Dutch have some TV deal for the PL so Barney is still a stick on sadly.

Regarding the PL unless Nicholson does a semi at least at the Grand Slam/Worlds then I just don't see him being in. The likes of Webster and Jenkins who have had a chance and failed I can't see them getting it again unless like Nicholson they have a great run at the last two big tournaments.

I think if Chisnall could get his act together in the last couple of tournaments he would be a shout everyone likes a heavy scorer and they don't come much better than him but if you can't finish then you aren't going to win games.

I think Nicholson will be a stick-on. Sky are right behind him as he talks such a good game, and he is a decent darts player (top 12-15 probably). I think it'll be Taylor, Lewis, Anderson and Wade as the top 4 from the OoM, and then Nicholson, Barney, Whitlock and one of Webster/Newton/Jenkins as the 8th player unless someone else has a great run in the Worlds (or someone pulls out a win in this week's event outside of Taylor/Wade).