Darts...

Sideshow

Taylor cleary pumped his fists while staring at Barneveld twice before going around the officials, also appeared to shout something too. What a nonsense claiming he's done no wrong here. Can't get my head around that viewpoint.

Taylor himself has admitted to being out of order so I too cant get my head around it. I don't think we should forget how much of an arse Barney can be at times though, which is why i'm always amazed at just how popular he is.

1) Did you even see this incident? If you had, you'd know what I was talking about, and know that both moments I referred to happened before they shook hands.

Obviously. Just had a look again on youtube and saw Taylor celebrating. Is that what you mean by a "GIRUY"? Think of it it was van Gerwen or Anderson or a player you like who celebrated winning a semi final, would you resent them for it? Would you claim it was a GIRUY in the face of their opponents? Something tells me no.

2) When was the last time Taylor shook everyone else's hand before the player he's playing?

Barney was putting his darts away, facing the opposite way at the time. I don't think there's anything strange about Taylor shaking the officials' hand before his opponent, and even if you think there is, why the f**k does it matter who's hand he shakes first? You're also contradictory by saying that pre/post match handshakes are compulsary, but you and many others seem to think Taylor is in the wrong for only doing that and not the whole embrace thing.

3) Why did he not show the same animosity pre-match against Barney in their finals against each other, if the fact that it's a semi final is the factor here?

There was no animosity up until the end there when Barney angered Taylor at the handshake. Or are you talking about the fact there was no eye contact at the start? If so, I think you're getting caught up with Dave and Rod by believing there's any hostility when in reality they're just two darts players who want to win.

4) Do you not read this thread? How did James Wade "escape criticism"?

There was nothing like the outrage against Taylor.

EDIT: Oh, and the post and pre match handshakes are pretty much mandatory in the PDC. The handshake for the nine darter isn't. MVG got more than what was needed with the half hearted handshake. Wade is a p***k for many other reasons, but that isn't one of them. Your pathetic attempt to link the two incidents is noted as further evidence of your idiocy though.

How did MvG get "more than what was needed" with a half hearted handshake when a handshake in mandatory? He couldn't have shaken his hand any less if he tried.

The fact is, everyone is being blinded by their thoughts on what happened simply because it's Phil Taylor and it seems cool to hate him. I'm not a big fan of him and would love MvG to pump him tomorrow, but it's pretty sad how everyone feels the need to make a big deal out of f**k all. The fact they've already made up proves that it is indeed f**k all.

talk of taylor retiring HOPEFULLY he will ,c**t of a man and wont be a loss (apart from to Rod Harrington wont get to w**k over him 20 times a night) but also think hes saying it to get sympathy

Or to unsettle MvG. He's still moaning about being unwell and needs a break, think he's playing mind games unfortunately.

I dont think he misses too many doubles,I would like to see him leave tops rather than 16's.When he has missed it has been on 16's most of the time.Taylor will miss aswell.I think one of the many factors taylor was pissed off after the barney game was that he should of had it wrapped up sooner.MVG has been the best player in the tournament so it would be good if he wins,but if taylor turns up and averages 100+ you cant complain.

Should be a good game tonight.

I see Taylor is threatening to retire if the crowds turn on him. What a fanny of the highest order.

Lol wut. Shows the measure of the man if he does that. He's going to get it tight tonight, hopefully this will knock him off his game. I for one hope that MVG knocks him off his perch.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/other-sports/darts/phil-taylor-threatens-to-quit-after-1512867

"I’d walk away tomorrow night if people feel so much animosity towards me. Honestly, at the minute I would because I feel very down, very low."

“It’s cracking me up, it is doing my head in. The way I feel now I would just retire all together after the final."

This will hopefully see the end of Taylor and his vile family tonight, it is sad that the greatest player to ever throw a dart is such a unlikeable cnut , darts will be a better sport without him. guys like Van Gerwen ,Whitlock and Anderson etc... will take the sport onwards without him, hopefully Taylor will spend the rest of his days in his chav palace in Mallorca .

Please crowd. Please give him all the abuse you possibly can. Redeem yourself for the awful awful chants you have subjected us to for week's. All will be forgiven if you make the fat sex pest have a major meltdown on stage. Even more so if you force the c**t into retirement.