Darts...

Sideshow

Your going to lump on something you watch occassionally and know nothing about their opponents?

Why on earth would you do that. Lunacy, especially over this format.

My mate who goes to The Premier League when there up here txt me this morning. I only popped on here to see if others had any views on it, but I guess as I'm not a regular poster get slated.

No bother in future.

Barney will win.I have him and wade double.

Taylor is a cert aswell.Yes if lewis turns up he could win or draw but the chances of lewis being on top form are slim.He has too much respect for taylor aswell.

The last match could be tricky.If thorn checks out like he did last week,might be an upset.Crowd might get to mvg and questions being asked if he can finish matches off.Last week's missed darts to beat taylor.I think its nonsense,

First to 7 i wouldnt be going in heavy on of any of the matches.But it looks a good treble.

RaithRyan, on 14 Feb 2013 - 10:56, said:

My mate who goes to The Premier League when there up here txt me this morning. I only popped on here to see if others had any views on it, but I guess as I'm not a regular poster get slated.

No bother in future.

I'm point out that you are 'lumping' on something you know nothing about. If that is slating you then so be it.

Taylor is a cert aswell.Yes if lewis turns up he could win or draw but the chances of lewis being on top form are slim.He has too much respect for taylor aswell.

Taylor has lost just 2 of his last 51 league stage matches. Both to Lewis. Its a quirky stat, and Lewis has been largely rotten for 18 months or so, but on that basis i don't think i'd touch it too much.