Darts...

Sideshow

I was saying as soon as he was confirmed for it that he didn't deserve to be anywhere near that league. He didn't, and he's shown it.

Just not good enough, and for someone as talented as he can be, it's a total waste.

The Thorn is the boy simple as that he's just playing the top players now and handing them their arses on a consistent basis. He also couldn't give a f**k about the crowd being against him.

A pretty meh night apart from that never has the drama the PDC would have hoped for.

I'm wondering again if 10 is too much for the tournament. Anderson has had his chance, Wes was out of his depth and the Hammers a dull clogger. Not exactly a huge line of suitable replacements behind them either? Jenkins? Pipe? Chizzy? Eugh.

Edited by Jobber

Nicholsons started off this season very well with a few Quarters on the Pro Tour and the final of the Euro Event but he never does it when required at the bigger tournaments later in the year nearer the PL decisions.

Chisnall needs a good major as well at some point. Pipe will never get in unless he wins the Worlds due to his slowness.

Maybe someone like Kellett or Michael Smith can really emerge over the coming year and give food for thought?

Thornton was absolute brilliant last night and has been almost every week. Taylor will have to get his finger out if he is to qualify for the semi final. Whitlock and Lewis are only there to make up the numbers now, they will get no were near the top 4. Hamilton will probably fall away at some point as well. MVG, Barney, Taylor, Thornton, Wade, Hamilton, Lewis, Whitlock.

I think that's how it will finish anyway,

Semi final

MVG V Thornton

Barney v Taylor

Fitzmaurice is a horrible old c**t, makes my skin crawl. This isn't a surprise though, I'm sure someone on here said a couple of years ago that he busts all that sort of material out between matches at the Worlds?

Aye, if he's not announcing who's won the raffle for a Lidl hamper then he's dishing out smut that Roy Chubby Brown would be embarrassed about.