Darts...

Sideshow

There was a 29 dart leg to break the throw in this match at Lakeshite.....The next leg started out with a score of 11 and ended in a 22 darter...

It's like the old Sid Waddell claim when commentating.. "You used to get a smattering of applause for a 60"

Still do in the BDO.

Saw a little of the Widmayer v Hayden match. Averages of just above 70 and running all over the board for doubles, missing them by a mile.

I can only watch a little of each match as the standard is so low that i cant bear to continue with it. Such painful viewing.

Could just be me, but I find it really entertaining.

Bit like in snooker where there is a dodgy table and players are scrabbling about for 40 breaks.

Will Philip win another World Championship?

You can never really rule the old bugger out but he will be a year older and last night must be a real body blow. Huybrechts and Vinny ran him close as well I think the top 20 now don't really care if they play Taylor as he is very beatable.

I say yes, he was as close as it's possible to get this year.

Are most of the BDO guys not part-time?

Yes.

Bit of a shocker Wilson going out earlier especially the way he started, 110 average in the first set.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him try his luck at q school.