Darts...

Sideshow

I was thinking earlier. Was anyone else thinking MVG was gonna just become irrelevant? He had an amazing Masters and did well in some but then went to the PDC and sort of went down and down. And then to the youth tour. Did anyone else think that he was gonna be one of them guys who goes to tourneys and a last 16 is a big thing?

I was thinking earlier. Was anyone else thinking MVG was gonna just become irrelevant? He had an amazing Masters and did well in some but then went to the PDC and sort of went down and down. And then to the youth tour. Did anyone else think that he was gonna be one of them guys who goes to tourneys and a last 16 is a big thing?

He always had age on his side - still does - so I thought he would come good again at some point.

Surprised that it happened as soon as it did, to be honest, but he's put in the hours and he's been reaping the rewards since that wonderful comeback against Merv King in the Grand Prix final a couple of years ago.

Did ye suspect HOW good though?

I think we're all cynical when someone bursts onto the scene and then disappears.

Oh, didn't think he would be THIS good that's for sure. Reckoned he would be in that 2nd tier of player who would always get to the business end of tournaments. Sort of like Terry Jenkins when he was in his prime.

Back to something approaching normality had a great couple of days down south of course topped off with the 9 darter which I can actually remember the Newton one a few years ago was a complete blur.

Some bounce for it even though it was HIM!

Anderson was sensational loved that match and Nicho/Newton although shit in standard was so gripping to watch. Desperately wanted Newton to lose he has a following of wankers like himself the booing and whistling on doubles was beyond a joke.

Some of the boozers down there make Gilmours look classy - Manchester, Scotties, Bar 19 were like scenes from Shameless but character building all the same.

Taylor Newton will be a molesting tonight whilst the other game has me moist in anticipation.

Anderson was sensational loved that match and Nicho/Newton although shit in standard was so gripping to watch.

Was probably the worst great match I've ever seen.

Oh and tonight... Taylor not handing out his first molestation.