Darts...

Sideshow

25 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Brilliant match, Wright stuck in there and got the job done. Get it right up you Rydz, that will teach you to be disrespectful towards an opponent. 

Hopefully Price beats Smith then Wade and there's no English player in the final

Aye, a Price vs a Scot in the final isn’t exactly what they fannies are hoping for. 

I'd rather have Scotland get battered on loop for the rest of eternity than hear Price say "Gawaaaan" ever again. The man is a p***k of the highest order

8 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Is there anyone else on here not irked by Price?

He doesn't bother me in the slightest but I seem to be in the minority.

Aye I like his gimmick. He clearly hates the wanker crowd that are in this year too. 

57 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Brilliant match, Wright stuck in there and got the job done. Get it right up you Rydz, that will teach you to be disrespectful towards an opponent. 

Hopefully Price beats Smith then Wade and there's no English player in the final

What did Rydz do to Wright that was disrespectful? Loved Peter Wright shushing the crowd after winning that leg. 

The crowd have been horrendous, when did the English lager louts take over darts?

What did Rydz do to Wright that was disrespectful? Loved Peter Wright shushing the crowd after winning that leg. 
The crowd have been horrendous, when did the English lager louts take over darts?
He was caught on camera mouthing along to that Scotland get battered song. f**k him.

3 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

He was caught on camera mouthing along to that Scotland get battered song. f**k him.

Calm yersel.🤣

A 23 year old laddie having the time of his life muttering along for a laugh. Could see there was loads of mutual respect between both players.