Darts...

Sideshow

Going for bull on a 50 checkout might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

It's not that dumb - you've got at least two darts at the double if you're on 50 and going that way is as good a way as any.

Tony West has rallied well and won the next three legs to win the 1st set.

EDIT: Didn't word that right... going for the bull when on 50 isn't too stupid because at least if you miss then you've got at least one more shot at it.

Edited by The Naitch

It's not that dumb - you've got at least two darts at the double if you're on 50 and going that way is as good a way as any.

A dart at bull has less of a chance than a dart at a double. Size of target and all of that.

Barilli's scoring has been good. His finishing is letting him down.

Good to see him pick up a leg, they are talking about dartitis, i think he is just having a shit day, cos his game picked up a bit, that would'nt happen if it was dartitis.

Certainly didn't look like dartitis to me, but they're saying a week ago he couldn't let the darts go.

Remember Bristow averaging about 30 when he tried to play through dartitis.

Rab Fotheringham(apologies if the surname's wrong) from Irvine got dartitis when he was regularly getting top 8 finishes, locked himself in his bedroom for 18 months but never regained his standards.

Dartitis is probably the only thing that could stop The Power over the next 24 months.

Tony Green says he was stationed in the Greenock area back in the day - why the f**k can't he pronounce the place correctly then? :rolleyes:

He was trying to sound what he thought was scottish, the bellend that he is!

EDIT Great 90 out from Barilli bull, tops.

Edited by northernscum

I can't watch that BDO shite, absolutely rotten.

As for tonight reckon Whitlock has the mental strength to challenge Taylor tonight, you saw last night when he went 4-2 down the camera was right into his face and he just showed no emotion at all - none of this sweating, shaking his head or a wry smile like a Barney or a Wade - he's got that Aussie focus and will to win that could see us in for a cracker tonight.

Then again he could easily get grannied

Edited by dubs