Darts...

Sideshow

Wade didn't exactly cover himself in glory after the winning dart, though. He'll no doubt be carpeted for that.

What was this about? Sounds interesting. :D

Edit: And what happened between Lewis and Taylor? I forgot all about the darts and tuned in to see Lewis getting interviewed and being reluctant to talk about what went on.

Edited by H Wragg

What was this about? Sounds interesting. wink.gif

Edit: And what happened between Lewis and Taylor? I forgot all about the darts and tuned in to see Lewis getting interviewed and being reluctant to talk about what went on.

Wade flicked the V's at the crowd who were booing.

Taylor was just playing mind games with Lewis, making out he had stepped up behind him while he was still throwing, hoping thet Lewis would lose the plot, which he very nearly did!

Taylor not doing an interview? Shite from sky get him out i want to see him moan.Shitebags

It's Taylor who doesn't want to play ball re doing an interview. Sky Sports would kill for an few mins with Taylor right now as it would probably be telly gold.

It's Taylor who doesn't want to play ball re doing an interview. Sky Sports would kill for an few mins with Taylor right now as it would probably be telly gold.

Poor show from taylor.He was out of order trying to get in aidys head like that aswell.Dave clarke made me cringe,when you say cheating what do u mean.Its pretty obvious what he meant you clown.

To be fair, Taylor probably thought better of an interview with the mood he was in. It's not like he always pussies out of an interview when he loses.

Good point but gary anderson went up and did an interview sitting next to phil after his game.imagine how gutted he must of beeen feeling.Taylor should of had the respect to get an interview done with lewis.

That was the most I've enjoyed a game of darts in my life last night. It wasn't of quite as high a standard as the Barney-Taylor final but I am much more into darts now than I was then. Lewis was immense last night, hopefully it is as big a moment in the sport as they were making out it was last night. Taylor being too raging to do an interview made it all the better.

If Taylor had won last night then I'd have fancied Wade to win it. Lewis will give Wade a better game IMO and it will be a cracker tonight.

There is a game on before the final.Some irish matchplay memorial trophy.starts at 6.15 put sky covarage dosent start till half 7.

I think wade will win tonight,he has the expierence of being in finals and winning them.That match last night must of took alot out of lewis.