Darts...

Sideshow

For round about the 10th time, I'm gonna ask this. Why does Andy Smith get written off so much? Looking at the prediction league, StewartyMac even thought an under-par King facing him would have been a "one sided match" which was NEVER going to happen unless King brought his top game, and that was unlikely right from the word go.

He always winds up getting beaten by a better player playing well, and that normally happens early.

Gutted that I missed Ando vs Priestley earlier on, sounds like it was an absolute cracker. Caught the last couple of sets of the Smith/King match and I thought Smith thoroughly deserved that win, even if it did take him a few goes to put that winning double away. Chuffed for him.

Edited by The Naitch

A great player, and not an utter c**t. That's probably it.

A great player nae doubt, but has to be the worst loser in darts. Like Tiger Woods, all smiles when its going his way and a greeting, sour faced towel chucker when its not. Say what you like about Taylor, he knows how to lose.

Barneveld was always a good loser. And then he had severe personal issues and got distracted and admitted to suffering depression. If you can go through that and be a good loser then you're a better man than most.

Barneveld is a human though, so it takes it's toll.

I loved Hylton's wee fold arms there. Looked like a pissed off dad!

He always looks annoyed.He keeps going on about how he gets no respect where he lives.He looks like a right smug c**t.

If he plays like he did against jaws then next match should be a belter.