Darts...

Sideshow

I'll always complain about the crowds, but ultimately, the players can't unless they're gonna say "I'd be willing to see a cut in prize money to stop it".

Yep, exactly right. It's a shame, still miss the Circus Tavern crowd, they were animated but generally respectful. Just the way it should be. But as you said, the money generated from having thousands and thousands of people every night in attendence is incredible.

Taylor is so lucky he didnt play part and that he isn't playing nicholson now.Any top ten player would take him right now.

I wouldn't go that far. Finishing well with a 107 average in the first two sets. Most players would be behind at this stage.

Taylor is so lucky he didnt play part and that he isn't playing nicholson now.Any top ten player would take him right now.

I honestly believe Part would have taken him down in Round 2, but alas it never turned out that way. If he gets through this one, lets hope Webster gives him a run for his money unlike last year.

Edited by Davis Love III

I honestly believe Part would have taken him down in Round 2, but alas it never turned out that way. If he gets through this one, lets hope Webster gives him a run for his money unlike last year.

Thing is that tonight was the first time Webster was put under any kind of pressure and he did'nt handle it too well for a while anyway.

I reckon Taylor will probably do a number on him in the next round especially if he gets ahead early.

(hope i'm wrong though)

Taylor on the 9 dart as i type.

Thing is that tonight was the first time Webster was put under any kind of pressure and he did'nt handle it too well for a while anyway.

I reckon Taylor will probably do a number on him in the next round especially if he gets ahead early.

(hope i'm wrong though)

Yeah, you're probably going to be right, but I've just got a feeling for Webster! (That by definition completely ruins his chances then!tongue.gif )

Edited by Davis Love III

(hope i'm wrong though)

Taylor on the 9 dart as i type.

Webster took out a 118 against the throw to gain control back of the match.Barney hit 6 perfect darts earlier.Webster won't bottle anything.

I think the Aussie's looking very good to win this year.

Webster, Barney, Taylor and Anderson are all looking very beatable this year.

Taylor's looking like a mere mortal over the past few months.

Edited by ayrmad

I was just thinking when both guys started on the road to 9 darters, has anyone hit a 9 darter against Taylor even in the non televised comps?

That's a very interesting question, I was thinking of it myself there, but I don't think so, definetely hasn't happened on tv, and I don't think in the Non TV events either.

Webster took out a 118 against the throw to gain control back of the match.Barney hit 6 perfect darts earlier.Webster won't bottle anything.

Taylor will cruise past Webster.

Probably drop just the one set.