Darts...

Sideshow

Anderson will get in the pl no bother.There is four wildcards this year so they will put in the players who the fans will want to come and see.Nicholson will still get one i think even after a dissapointing tournament.

If anderson keeps up this form he will beat barney but thats a big if.Barney could turn on the style.What a match its going to be.

Rod Harrington has already said Nicholson & Stompe have played their way out of a wildcard. Wouldnt surprise me if Scott Waites joins the PDC and gets a place.

Can only beat whats put infront of you, has did this with no effort

You ignoring the fact that he has not played well under big pressure on TV the last two times we have seen him, and also lost a Players' Championship to Mark Walsh?

In the last few months, he's lost more than he's won as far as tourneys go, and has admitted he hasn't been playing well.

So basically, stop sucking his cock Sid.

He may well. I'd still consider him the favourite as he's the one man that you can never rule out. Ever. I do think this is the year that he could be there for the taking if someone can up the game against him, but that's if Taylor doesn't step HIS game up.

I don't think Webster will be the man to do it, but I'd be delighted if he did. Anderson CAN if he keeps playing the way he's playing. I don't think Lewis will be able to do it. He seems to be a bit shifty right now. I'd say all hopes lie with Gary Anderson, or if he can continue to improve to his form a couple of years back, Terry Jenkins.

Exactly, Tony Green is a dinosaur who really needs pensioned off.

He's currently recovering from cancer of the tongue so he might well not be far away from being pensioned off altogether.

I don't think Nicholson has done enough unfortunately. I think a run in the PL could be the best thing for him, but after January, he has been very hit and miss. More misses.

Indeed, his showing at the Ally Pally this week pretty much ruled him out.

Rod Harrington has already said Nicholson & Stompe have played their way out of a wildcard. Wouldnt surprise me if Scott Waites joins the PDC and gets a place.

I think Bristow let slip earlier in the week that whoever wins over at the Lakeside will be offered a Premier League place.

I think Bristow let slip earlier in the week that whoever wins over at the Lakeside will be offered a Premier League place.

Seems like a risky strategy if that is what they are planning, they could end up with a virtual unknown who would possibly freeze given the PL atmospheres compared to what they would be used to.

That would do nothing to enhance the competition.

If it happens to be Martin Adams he would refuse anyway if the past is anything to go by, unless he puts his morals to one side to get a big payday at the arse end of his career.wink.gif

I'm all for being loyal but I can't understand why certain people won't move to the pdc they must be watching seeing the atmosphere and the coverage the lifestyle if that is not enough to make them wana switch I don't no what will! Bdo is being swallowed up year on year! Shame

Edited by Am footy

Big day of darts with the Quarters at the Ally Pally and things at Lakeside kicking off. Here's the BDO order of play...

1:00pm Dave Prins (16) (Eng) v John Walton (Eng)

1:50pm Willy van de Wiel (9) (Neth) v Alan Soutar (Sco)

2:40pm Mark Barilli (12) (Sco) v Martin Phillips (Wal)

3:30pm Ross Montgomery (7) (Sco) v Alan Norris (Eng)

6:00pm Martin Adams (1) (Eng) v Tony West (Eng)

6:50pm Gary Robson (13) (Eng) v Steve Douglas (Eng)

It's live on the red button and the BBC website.

This Soutar lads fairly inked. Decent player though, not bad considering Ive never heard of him.

van de Wiel levels things up, but Soutar is looking decent.

Jenkins off to a good start in his QF against Newton ... took that set 3-0.

van de Wiel levels things up, but Soutar is looking decent.

Jenkins off to a good start in his QF against Newton ... took that set 3-0.

Ill give the PDC a miss for the first game, but the other 3 should be amazing!

Ill give the PDC a miss for the first game, but the other 3 should be amazing!

I'm doing both... got the Soutar match on the laptop and Newton/Jenks on the telly. I'll need to find a 3rd screen for Soccer Saturday at 3pm!