Darts...

Sideshow

Strange 76 from Anderson - 1, 25, Bull to go 3-2 up.

This is a hard game though Pipe is just so awkward to play against.

Ando won through 6-4 in the end, Lloyd won by the same scoreline against Jelle Klaasen in the last match of the night.

Things looking a bit better tonight. Might well give it a go.

Didn't realise they were in the Donny Dome. I can't say I recognize the section of the arena they're in. They're certainly not in the main arena.

Big Vinny vs. Jenkins in the first match tonight.

Edited by DomDom

Here's today's order of play for the 2nd round...

Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm)

Jamie Caven v Andy Smith

Steve Farmer v Colin Osborne

Gary Anderson v Kevin Painter

Colin Lloyd v Dennis Priestley

Evening Session (7pm-11pm)

Wes Newton v Mark Webster

Simon Whitlock v Mervyn King

Terry Jenkins v Steve Beaton

Phil Taylor v James Wade

Evening results...

Wes Newton 8-7 Mark Webster

Simon Whitlock 5-8 Mervyn King

Terry Jenkins 8-6 Steve Beaton

Phil Taylor 8-3 James Wade

Merv came from 5-2 down to win that match against Whitlock, great comeback. Here's the quarter final line-up...

Mervyn King v Terry Jenkins

Wes Newton v Phil Taylor

Gary Anderson v Andy Smith

Steve Farmer v Colin Lloyd

Evening results...

Wes Newton 8-7 Mark Webster

Simon Whitlock 5-8 Mervyn King

Terry Jenkins 8-6 Steve Beaton

Phil Taylor 8-3 James Wade

Merv came from 5-2 down to win that match against Whitlock, great comeback. Here's the quarter final line-up...

Mervyn King v Terry Jenkins

Wes Newton v Phil Taylor

Gary Anderson v Andy Smith

Steve Farmer v Colin Lloyd

Wes Newton is really coming onto his game recently, this could be a close one and i wouldn't be surprised to see Newton take it.

For me it should be a

King

Newton

Anderson

Farmer

semi-final line up.

Pity it's not televised other than on PPV.

Right, see the Scottish Open, are there guys in it who are generally pretty hopeless? I was intending going to watch it this year as I had heard it is a great day out but was persuaded by a friend to just enter it anyway and have a wee 3 legs with maybe a decent player.

Only problem is that I am hopeless and can't do the adding very quickly, am I potetially going to annoy an opponent by being so bad or will they be quite happy at getting what is effectively a bye?

Who has by definition, of defeating Colin Osbourne, automatically become Tigerton's favourite player!

You just want me to say I love farmers? Wont happen tongue.gif

Right, see the Scottish Open, are there guys in it who are generally pretty hopeless? I was intending going to watch it this year as I had heard it is a great day out but was persuaded by a friend to just enter it anyway and have a wee 3 legs with maybe a decent player.

Only problem is that I am hopeless and can't do the adding very quickly, am I potetially going to annoy an opponent by being so bad or will they be quite happy at getting what is effectively a bye?

Most guys would fucking love a bye. But he forms had to be in for last Monday.

Wes Newton is really coming onto his game recently, this could be a close one and i wouldn't be surprised to see Newton take it.

Yeah, Newton's been in really good form for a while and he'll be fired up against Taylor.

Think it'll be King, Taylor, Anderson and Lloyd in the semi finals, though.

You just want me to say I love farmers? Wont happen tongue.gif

Most guys would fucking love a bye. But he forms had to be in for last Monday.

Yeah, my form is in. Is it a totally open draw so you could end up getting drawn with someone really good or is it seeded at all so the real good players don't need to bother with duffers like me?

So much for me thinking Newton would make a decent game of it against Taylor, 5-0 down already!

9-3 final score, anyone watching it live, was it Taylor playing to his usual form or did Newton play the hype rather than the opponent?

Edited by northernscum

Yeah, my form is in. Is it a totally open draw so you could end up getting drawn with someone really good or is it seeded at all so the real good players don't need to bother with duffers like me?

Totally random. Would be difficult to seed 2000 guys. Draw should be up soon :D