Darts...

Sideshow

Webby has been brilliant here. I've got Newton from the start at 66's to win it but I wouldn't be that bothered if Webby won it after taking a doing in the Premier League.

Disapointed that Mile High lost to Ovens as he is a better player than him IMO but obviously never done enough on the day.

Nicho beating Taylor was just awesome the fat c**t couldn't handle it one bit.

I have to admit, if Denis Ovens had any sort of charisma about him, I'd fucking love the guy.

I don't wanna sound like Sid here, but Webster seems to have lost the weight completely.

Really nothing between the two of them just now. My money is firmly on Wade coming back to win it, although like others, would love to see Webby win it.

I have to admit, if Denis Ovens had any sort of charisma about him, I'd fucking love the guy.

I've got a fair bit on Newton e/w for this tournament but if Ovens does a job on him tonight I'd be chuffed for The Heat. One of the most consistent guys on the floor and it's been bloody good to see him transfer that form onto the telly over the last 2/3 years. Absolutely brilliant guy.

Wade hits Shanghai to keep him in the match... Webby responds with a 180 to start the next leg. Belting.