Darts...

Sideshow

Lewis made hard work of that.Klaasen might be the fastest in the world but vdv scores better.The amount of 1's that klaasen hit tonight was shocking.He looks like he is about to fall over after the first dart due to the amount of shoulder he puts into his throw,must effect his balance.

Who's the clown that's interviewing the winners ? He asked Lewis if he had it in him to win the tourny, he's the world champ ffs!

He's called OJ Borg... does the lottery show.

Good performance from Barney in the last match of the night... came through 6-4 against Hamilton with a ton plus average and 6 180s.

Edited by The Naitch

Jones/Walsh, Huybrechts/Alcincas and Barney/Hamilton were real quality games last night over such a short format. Huybrechts looks class it's always nice to see some new players making inroads in the PDC. Glad Chizzy got over his double trouble as well him and Lewis could be a belter!

Here's the order of play for today... Jenkins vs Nicho could be tasty this afternoon - I'll miss it with being at Alloa.

Saturday July 30

Second Round

1.10pm Simon Whitlock v Colin Lloyd

2.10pm Terry Jenkins v Paul Nicholson

3.10pm Phil Taylor v Mervyn King

4.10pm Gary Anderson v Peter Wright

7.10pm Wes Newton v Kim Huybrechts

8.10pm Adrian Lewis v Dave Chisnall

9.10pm James Wade v Ronnie Baxter

10.10pm Raymond van Barneveld v Mark Walsh

Wasnt really a question of bottle today,just played shite,Switched darts half way through the match.He wont be number four in the world for long.He needs to get a grip and realise what talent he has.Instead of turning up with the attitude of if i win, great. if i lose i couldnt give a f**k.

Edited by F_T_Y

Wes Newton 2-3 Kim Huybrechts

180s

Newton: 1

Huybrechts: 2

Over 40 Checkouts

Newton: 51, 78

Huybrechts: 64

I'm really pulling for Kim here. He's a player who can do some damage on the tour by the looks of things and if he has a run and a lift up the rankings, it can only be a good thing.

Wes Newton 5-5 Kim Huybrechts

180s

Newton: 3

Huybrechts: 3

Over 40 Checkouts

Newton: 51, 78, 143, 81

Huybrechts: 64

Wes Newton certainly has the ability to pull some right crackers out of the bag, doesn't he? This is an absolute cracker of a match though. Come on people. Try and pick a winner for this bad boy.