Darts...

Sideshow

I'm wondering if he plays like that because slower play actually makes him worse, and playing at such a speed actually helps him.

It's certainly a possibility.

:lol:

Agreed, Klassen doesn't drink, hence i think his hand will be shaking a bit more than others up on that stage, so the faster he throws, the less the shakes bothers him. Simples.

Would depend on frequency of use I suppose, but they should last a few years anyway.

I'm sure Taylor and co go through a few more though.

True, I'd say that i probably practice about half an hour a day. Although, i am playing on a cheap starter board.

Can anyone recommend a board which will last a good few years?

Depends how often you play. My Unicorn was wrecked after 6 months, I got 8 months good service previously out of a Winmau. I played maybe an hour a day, sometimes more.

Winmau is the way to go. Much harder to get trebles and such. I quite like that, and plus when playing in the league, you use the Winmau boards as well, so it's good practice.

I nearly did a 170 finish in my room away. Bawhair away from the bull. :(

The Sports Cafe Glasgow will be holding a Darts Competition on Thursday 2nd April from 7pm onwards!

Watch the Whyte & McKay Darts Live on the Super Screen!

To enter just buy a nip of Whyte & McKay - the winner will recieve a 1.5L bottle of Whyte & McKay Special!

If you would like to enter please call Heather on 0141 332 8000 or drop an email to glasgowfunctions@thesportscafe.com

The Sports Cafe

292-332 Sauchiehall Street

Glasgow

G2 3JA

Took that from Darts Forum.

I'll be taking a wee trip along.

Guest Berwick till i die

should be good tonight with Taylor vs Barney and here's hoping they both deliver.

Is it me or is darts trying to be the WWE all they need is pyro and promos now.

I was thinking that when I was in there before. They've got about 20 pool tables. When I was there, about two of them were getting used.

How about they remove that fucking punch machine and put the dart board there? Having to sit and listen to the thumping noise of that thing all day even when its quiet in there is a royal pain.

Really enjoyed tonight's games think Wade v Part was a really underrated game. Not necessarily flashy but plenty of solid play. I actually laughed out loud at all the missed darts in the 1st leg of Taylor v Barneveld.

Edited by MTJ