Darts...

Sideshow

Chris Mason is going mental on Twitter defending Barney.

"Scathing personal attacks"

Is he for fucking real!? These darts players can be quite a precious bunch when it comes to criticism.

"Scathing personal attacks"

Is he for fucking real!? These darts players can be quite a precious bunch when it comes to criticism.

Following Mason on Twitter was a big mistake for me. Within a week I've gone from thinking he's a good guy to thinking he's a cock.

I've just read further down about him not getting a gig on Sky due to Rod Harrington, maybe thats what he meant about "scathing attacks", if its about Barney, then hes deluded. Has been rumoured though Sky want nothing to do with Mason due to his past.

Barney just seems to lose the head quicker and quicker these days. Credit has to go to Richardson though, because Barney still wasn't bad. Better than the vast majority of players who have been on in this tournament. Richardson should be the one getting the headlines here, and he's been completely ignored.

Barney can't get a PL spot surely. I just don't see how it can be justified at this point.

Is it just my fevered imagination, or have the walk-on girls this year all got enormous fake chebs?

The girls on Sky TV comps used to be of Championship WAG standard but now it's like watching Babestation.

Its ok the usual 2 of Nicola Cowell and Sarah Tunbridge are back after christmas according to Cowells twitter and facebook.

If he wants a job at sky he's not going about it the right way, slagging Rodders, Mardle and Bristow.

Well his convictions for GBH and benefit fraud probably wont help him either, Mason is a waste of sperm.

Raymond van Barneveld was an ignorant c**t and never even looked Richardson in the face when shaking his hand dry.gif

Agreed.

Another p***k who likes a patronising cuddle when they win, and can't get off the stage quick enough with a limp almost-a-handshake when he loses.

Arsehole.

Tonight's matches...

7.10pm Andy Hamilton v Antonio Alcinas

8.15pm Per Laursen v Petri Korte (P)

9.00pm Mervyn King v Geoff Kime

10.00pm Kevin Painter v Arron Monk

11.00pm James Wade v Laursen/Korte

Not a stellar night on paper, but I'm looking forward to Painter vs Monk.

Not a stellar night on paper, but I'm looking forward to Painter vs Monk.

Only if Monk loses. Right little cretin.

They are saying that Alcinas is out of form at the moment. Shame, I'd love Hamilton to lose. Rod Harrington would be in tears.

Only if Monk loses. Right little cretin.

They are saying that Alcinas is out of form at the moment. Shame, I'd love Hamilton to lose. Rod Harrington would be in tears.

'They' seem to be talking pish .. Alcinas is doing alright so far! :)

EDIT: Cracking 125 from Hamilton!

Edited by The Naitch