Darts...

Sideshow

Why would he get worse? How can you say that when the best players in the world are over weight?

If Taylor and Barney COULDn't get better with fitness then what is the assumption that Lewis would? You're clutching at straws sir. No idea why but you are obsessed with making this point over and over again.

I have a new found respect for Hamilton hes been pretty gracious in defeat. Taylor would have stormed off long by now.

I'd shag his missus as well. Lewis that is, f**k banging Hamilton's.

Edited by MTJ

7-3 it is then. Not the final that this tournament deserved but Lewis is certainly worthy of being called the two time World Champ.

He is that. He played like a Champion all tournament, just doing enough to beat all of his opponents. I think Neilly said it right regarding the final as being a somewhat morose end to an incredible tournament, but the 2012 PDC World Championship will live long in the memory!

I have a new found respect for Hamilton hes been pretty gracious in defeat. Taylor would have stormed off long by now.

Absolutely, handled himself admirably, and now that he's established in the Top 10 for at least two years, he can settle down and build on this week for some further success in the months ahead.

How does the Premier League get done again? Is it the top 4 in the Rankings which is Taylor, Lewis, Wade and Anderson and 4 Wild Card picks?

Yeh sky with 2 and PDC with 2 i can see it being Barney,Nicholson,Hamilton and Whiltlock,would love a swerveball of Hankey in there tho and possibly VDV instead of Barney to keep the Dutch ££££ happy

Announced tonight at awards il go for van gerwen Whitlock Hamilton and Nicholson! Whitlock because he's 5th! Hamilton deserve it for this week! but for me Nicholson doesn't but the pl is just a show and their are few if any get the crowd reactions he does! Van gerwen because every one seems certain their has to be a Dutch player hope not!

Edited by Am footy