Darts...

Sideshow

Brilliant from Anderson even at 4-2 he was playing decent and had to keep beliieving in himself. The body language, FOR ONCE, was spot on from start to finish he looked like a man on a mission tonight.

Wade is turning into the whipping boy of this PL.

Much more like it this week, he plays like that every week and he'll be sorted. Wade is better than he's shown in the league so far.

I can't agree with this. He plods along hitting an average in the low 90s every week, and has done for ages now. He had a peak a few years ago where he was immense, changed his darts and somehow regressed but continued to win tournaments. Any sort of quality can beat him for me, i.e an average above 95 will beat him most times, over 98 no bother for me.

I can't agree with this. He plods along hitting an average in the low 90s every week, and has done for ages now. He had a peak a few years ago where he was immense, changed his darts and somehow regressed but continued to win tournaments. Any sort of quality can beat him for me, i.e an average above 95 will beat him most times, over 98 no bother for me.

If he'd held his bottle a bit better for one set he'd have won the Worlds last month.

Not sure about that, Hamilton is playing better darts than him at the moment. The one thing he has in his favour unlike other players is he has won a load of majors. I can't remember the last time Wade averaged over a ton, or even close.

To be fair Barney seems to be taking it in good spirits and isn't throwing darts away. You have to just take this on the chin and move on apart from Lewis I don't think anyone can compete with him on the big stage when he's playing like this.

To be fair Barney seems to be taking it in good spirits and isn't throwing darts away. You have to just take this on the chin and move on apart from Lewis I don't think anyone can compete with him on the big stage when he's playing like this.

Barney's been decent enough again tonight, fair play to him as he's done pretty well in all 3 matches so far. I don't even think Lewis can compete with Taylor if he turns up like this.