Darts...

Sideshow

I see Ando is playing in the Clackmannanshire Open next week. Would have wandered over to that but going to the Burns/Mitchell fight.

Think it's at the Oakwood should be a decent day of arras that.

He's doing a darts night at Behind the Wall next weekend as well.

That's really sad. He's a dart player at the end of the day it should not matter if he is PDC and all that shite. It's great for the tournament and the players should embrace it.

Like you say it should be the draw any amateur player wants would be great to go up against the best and learn from that experience.

Only one I've heard that pulled out is that twat Ross Montgomery. Ando missed d12 for a 9 darter yesterday apparently, the boy who beat him Prakash Jiwa averaged 99 over the course of his 4 matches.

Hankey won't even reach Ally Pally at this rate.

Jerry Hendriks looked quite decent putting out Mr Bean. Welge has just beat Mark Webster who is having a torrid year.

Pipey v Dolan up next. MTJ will be having a w**k to this one. Dream stuff.

Don't think anyone will be.

Welge played his best ever game on tv by a mile and that 64 checkout on the bull took some bottle, decent enough debut for Hendriks if a bit nervy but he'll get better with experience. I think these Euro Tour events are helping the local jobbers get comfortable with the stage.

By the way Phil's run to the quarters. Jerry Hendriks Dolan/Pipe/Welge. *Shudder*.

I hit back to back 180's on Tuesday. I shit myself going for the nine darter and threw a 5 with the seventh dart!

Oooft. I would love to have the opportunity to have 3 darts at a 9 darter. I will have to make do with hitting the single 1 after two darts in the T20.

Superb stuff. Only ever got to the 6th dart before fucking it up.

I've got to the sixth a couple of times and missed horribly. Felt good when the sixth went in this time. I'm been practicing the 141 earlier in the week as well for some reason. Didn't do me any good though!