Darts...

Sideshow

The standard of this tournament compared to the PDC is fucking atrocious.

The regulars in this organisation are wise to stay in their comfort zone, there may be the odd talent who will come through and be good enough to step up to the PDC events, like a lower league footballer getting a big move but generally speaking its no more than local pub league standard on national TV. Dreadful stuff.

He's rapid I'll give him that.

I think Mitchells is feeling intimidated by the shreeking banshees Barilli has brought with him. They sound rough as f**k par for the course coming from Greenock right enough.

He's rapid I'll give him that.

I think Mitchells is feeling intimidated by the shreeking banshees Barilli has brought with him. They sound rough as f**k par for the course coming from Greenock right enough.

If its who I think it is screaming, they're from Paisley!!

That Tony Green is a fucking melter not a clue what's going on.

Howled at this post for some reason, it's so true though. Chris Mason tweeted something last night about it being a disgrace this old fool was on TV, I have to completely agree. I mind watching it about 5 or 6 years ago and some guy had 44 left, he hit single 4 and Tony came out with "oh, I think he's miscounted there", simply because he didn't leave the double 16. He's from a different era.

Hes been playing pish all year. His run to the semis of this is beyond woeful though so he could easily continue this and have a nice run. Which sums up how poor this event is these days. Hes playing Bobby George's son Richie in round 2 if he wins, and hes not a patch on his old man.

Richie George is still young and was wildly inconsistent yesterday but he looks like he could potentially be OK (by that I mean fringes of top 32 in the big leagues).

The worst weekend of darts I've ever seen on British tv.

The BDO will be putting people off the game if they think this is the "cream of darts".

I don't think it's been quite that bad but I've missed almost all the stuff today. Some utter gash there tbf. The big difference between this and the PDC is that the PDC tournaments improve as they go on. The averages in this will be pretty static the whole way through. I'm expecting at least one of the semis to be won with an average no greater than 87.

The standard of this tournament compared to the PDC is fucking atrocious.

The regulars in this organisation are wise to stay in their comfort zone, there may be the odd talent who will come through and be good enough to step up to the PDC events, like a lower league footballer getting a big move but generally speaking its no more than local pub league standard on national TV. Dreadful stuff.

It's not pub league standard. I like a good chuckle at how backwards and comparatively crap it can be but some folk on here are going a bit over the top.

Definition of "hairies", could see them in this clip.

Over 200 entries to the PDC Q School with still over a week to go until the deadline and only 16 places guaranteed to be on offer.

As Phil Jones used to say, the Premiership of World Darts.

If a BDO player signed up for Q School but failed to make the cut, could they go back to the BDO or would they have to sit the season out?

I think there is a new rule that if you play in a pdc event you cant play in a bdo one for 180 days.Some boy who played in pdc got chucked out a bdo youth tournament last year,it caused alot of fuss.

If robson made the cut i couldnt see him getting into the top 32 of the pdc.