Darts...

Sideshow

Worst poster on Pie and Bovril.

I don't follow the NFL so never read that thread, but I'm guessing it's so long as there are literally thousands of posts of him speaking to himself saying, "Good field goal" then "Nice play" then "Awful pass" and so on?

Only loosely follow this thread and darts in general but f**k me, I thought it was just me who got annoyed by this. The most pointless, post-whoring poster ever. About 50,000 posts of absolutely nothing.

Only loosely follow this thread and darts in general but f**k me, I thought it was just me who got annoyed by this. The most pointless, post-whoring poster ever. About 50,000 posts of absolutely nothing.

And to think I got banned for making fun of the likes him and jagfox. These moderators should be kissing my feet for attempting to drive these muppets out.

I just bought me and my mate tickets for the Premier League at the SECC in March, in the top tier, tickets only £20.

Is it any good in there?

A good swally session if anything :)

It will be as good as anywhere really everyone gets the same view of the big screen regardless where you are.

You will be gaga anyway and not have a clue what's going on like 90% of the audience so it's all irrelevant eh?

I just bought me and my mate tickets for the Premier League at the SECC in March, in the top tier, tickets only £20.

Is it any good in there?

A good swally session if anything :)

Thats what it is really. I went a couple of years back, the year before Lewis got pelted with coins. Big Chuck Norris was sitting next to me, good lad. On the way in there before a dart was thrown there was c***s with carryouts swigging bottles of wine and cans. If you accept it for what it is, a lads night out on the lash and a football like atmosphere, you'll enjoy it. Thats why the PDC is so popular, it attracts the casual fan who otherwise couldn't give a f**k about darts.

If you want a proper darts experience, go to the UK Open or the Matchplay, a much more knowledgeable and respectful crowd because of the smaller venue. The Lakeside crowds are decent in that sense too.

Btw, the Glasgow card is clearly going to be something like this, with one or two tweaks:

Wade v Lewis

Taylor v Hamilton

Barney v MVG

Whitlock v Newton

Anderson v Thornton

The UK Open crowd have a tendancy to be full of tadgers like everywhere else. Last year's was a total joke. Especially on the smaller boards. Filled with total mouth breathers.

BDO crowds are decent as you say, and the Matchplay crowds always seem to be decent to me, but I get the feeling that crowd might well get worse. The smaller PL venues tend to be not as bad too.

Matchplay tickets on sale Jan 28th will be looking to bag them early doors for the 2nd round and quarters.

Must be the best major to go to I wouldn't thank you for the Worlds although fancy the UK Open and the players champs if it's at Minehead again this year.

Looking forward to it, always wanted to go. I full expect their to be complete steaming idiots but you get that everywhere eh! I've heard the bar is a nightmare so stock up on visits.

As you say mate, I'll be steaming so will probably be talking nonsense to my mate most of the time and I love my darts haha.

Looking forward to the fixtures? 5 beltin matches, should be cracking!

For those of you (like me) who don't have ESPN, you may like to know tonights matches are on ESPN Classic, which is subscription-free. Think it clashes with Live football so ESPN switched it. Have checked the rest of the week and thisis the only night that happens.

Eccles-De Vos just now.

Monty-Jennings

Waited-van der Weil

Eccles is playing lovely here won the first set 3-0.

A deep run here would certainly justify switching back he was really heading nowhere in the PDC.

Pretty sure I've done one in the mid 20s. That's about as good as I've done competitively.

Ah, competitively? That changes mines a bit. Probably 14. Missed tops for a 12 earlier this season and ended up in the 20s :(

Ah, competitively? That changes mines a bit. Probably 14. Missed tops for a 12 earlier this season and ended up in the 20s :(

Practicing I've done a shitload in the high teens. My scoring when practicing tends to be pretty good.

And to think I got banned for making fun of the likes him and jagfox. These moderators should be kissing my feet for attempting to drive these muppets out.

I remember howling when you quoted a jagfox post, changed the username to "jagmong" and changed the quote to "I enjoy licking windows".

That was a great performance from Jennings to knock out Ross the Boss.

EDIT: No, Martin Fitzmaurice, it wasn't a 'Lakeside classic'. You'd think once Olly was shoved out of the picture that he would have been the next to go.

Edited by The Naitch