Darts...

Sideshow

Full of piss heads and hooligans is what I'm getting from a bird who bought tickets for her husband's Chrimbo. Think it's kicking off quite a few kicked out already. You can see a police presence as well clearly on the TV.

Probably get moved to the Dobbie Hall in Larbert next year from what I'm hearing.

Full of piss heads and hooligans is what I'm getting from a bird who bought tickets for her husband's Chrimbo. Think it's kicking off quite a few kicked out already. You can see a police presence as well clearly on the TV.

Probably get moved to the Dobbie Hall in Larbert next year from what I'm hearing.

I was at Aberdeen and although it was pretty lively I didn't notice any trouble, all seemed good natured people having a sing song. You'll unfortunately never stop the booing of players, just wish the thick c***s who do it would realise it doesn't make a difference to the likes of Taylor.

The booing and verbals aren't the issue. It's part and parcel of the sport nowadays. They invited this culture into the matches to inject a bit of passion and atmosphere and its worked.

Idiots throwing stuff and spitting at players are a different story. The guy who is proud he grogged in another persons ear on this thread is fucking despicable. And I detest Taylor.