Rugby Union

kiwififer

Sounds like an appropriate time to resurrect my 'Bring Back Leone' campaign...

And Gordy Reid. He's a huge loss to scrum. Not sure Darcy rae n bhatti are ready for this level of rugby. I do think that the forwards have deteriorated as a unit since Humphreys came in. Charlatan of a fwds coach. Would love to see shade Munro come back

And Gordy Reid. He's a huge loss to scrum. Not sure Darcy rae n bhatti are ready for this level of rugby. I do think that the forwards have deteriorated as a unit since Humphreys came in. Charlatan of a fwds coach. Would love to see shade Munro come back

Our front row has been a massive struggle for us so far this season. As you say we've too many players that are not ready for this level having to play a lot of minutes for us and teams are just destroying us up front as a result.

Our front row has been a massive struggle for us so far this season. As you say we've too many players that are not ready for this level having to play a lot of minutes for us and teams are just destroying us up front as a result.

Yep bhatti keeps starting....its crazy when he's clearly weak. Stubbornly putting same players on park isn't smart.

4 BP wins would probably see us qualify :whistle

Off to bookies....sounds like free money lol....nah I'm not sure we could win all four with forwards creaking. Even in pro 14 its been great tries from backs keeping the scoreboard ticking over. The forwards are well below par at scrum lineout n ruck/maul.

Frustrating afternoon. Clear Glasgow are struggling for depth with forwards. Lot of injuries and youngsters.

Teams are exploiting that. Exeter had a lot of joy with pick and go and mauls, Leinster too. The backs are not clicking either and too many errors there. May as well chuck Europe now.