Rugby Union

kiwififer

Edinburgh were sluggish in the 2nd haif and were fortunate to get the BP try at the very end. However they invaded the Agen try line and forced them to get a man in the bin so got their reward. It'll be Wasps and Edinburgh that get out the group. The 2 games Vs each other will be massive.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Sale's substitutions have turned the game in their favour. 

We've started making a lot of mistakes as well. Glasgow really should have put this away in the first half. Can't help but think the big sucker punch is coming now.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Refs never left you run down 3 minutes or more in pods now. Trying it in that situation is stupid, at least bring the backs for a phase without risking much. 

Big 80 minute shifts from Fagerson and Brown. 

Spot on (unless you are Leinster). The longer it went on, the more inevitable the penalty was. 

Odd day at Scotstoun. Conditions were great, with little or no wind, which I certainly don't remember happening for a long time, and we absolutely dominated that game. Even when they scored, I had no doubt we would win, and then that last fucking 2 or 3 minutes happened, and I was convinced we would lose. Job done though. I actually can't see that many try bonuses coming in the games between the top 3, so it's a bit annoying we gave a losing one up today.

Special mention to Alex Ruiz, who took the French approach of not giving a f**k about the breakdown to an entirely new level today