Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, GAD said:

Healy is a better player than he's showing, think he's feeling Russell on his shoulder when he should just play his game and not push it.

I admit to not knowing much about him. Not been particularly impressed so far

28 minutes ago, GAD said:

Romanian national anthem is class. That's some proper soviet shit 

Romania were decent back in the day: had a rival claim to Italy when Five Nations became Six. They beat France, Wales and Scotland twice each in 1980s and early 1990s. Sadly regressed ever since.

Just now, HibeeJibee said:

Romania were decent back in the day: had a rival claim to Italy when Five Nations became Six. They beat France, Wales and Scotland twice each in 1980s and early 1990s. Sadly regressed ever since.

Don't worry, I'm old enough to remember when this game would have been a proper worry.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

All because the Blazers wanted a weekend in Rome of a weekend in Bucharest 

Just now, HibeeJibee said:

I heard part of an interview with Rob Moffat who coached out there for a while, he said since the fall of communism there’s been very little investment in rugby and their infrastructure is very poor nowadays