Rugby Union

kiwififer

The Italians deserved that. The ref loved his whistle but we were tactically inept as we didn't control the game and let it to be too loose. Playing for a try at the end when it should've been about setting up a drop goal. No Plan B and we can't keep discipline for 80 minutes. We need to change the coaching after the 6 Nations as we're stagnating. The tweed jackets in charge don't like change but they need to freshen up at the grassroots as our Under 20 team are hopeless.

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's like watching Dundee - can't defend a lead.

I don't know that that's strictly true, games like England we can do it well. But we are extremely shaky - in 3 of our 4 games as soon as we lose momentum we fall to pieces 

They spent a good chunk of the build up here talking about England's new blitz defence and they get pinged for offside 90 seconds in.

Well bollocks to that.  Ireland’s winger knocks himself out because he can’t tackle, and England just run it into the channel where he should have been.  

This is tricky, I am genetically programmed to want England to lose at any sport, but my dislike of Irish Rugby knows no bounds.

I suppose the best I can hope for is Twickenham to disappear into a massive sinkhole!

Just now, RiffRaff said:

This is tricky, I am genetically programmed to want England to lose at any sport, but my dislike of Irish Rugby knows no bounds.

I suppose the best I can hope for is Twickenham to disappear into a massive sinkhole!

I don’t think this Ireland team has one redeeming quality.  I’m quite happy to support England here. 

3 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Narrow England win, 12 red cards each in a post match brawl

4 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Can't disagree with the 1st paragraph. Irish rugby, players, fans and referees are insufferable. 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ireland shitting the bed AFTER we fcked up is the most entirely predictable outcome of today 

Yep. If we’d won I’d definitely have been supporting England here, but this would just grind salt into the wounds.