Rugby Union

kiwififer

Nigel Owens is a fanny. All he's interested in these days is how important he looks on telly. I asked a mate of mine who played pro, and they thought he was a w**k.

When was the last time "No-nonsense" Nigel actually had a good game? Everytime I've seen him since the world cup onwards he's been terrible. He used to be a good ref, but since he decided to give up on things like refereeing the breakdown and looking for forward passes instead of perfecting the "You're not playing soccer now boyo" routine he's gone way downhill.

Edited by GAD

The red may have been harsh but I can see why it was given. The refs are clamping down on going into tackles head/shoulder first. I'm in a pub atm where the TMO and ref are having a pint. TMO told me that if Puafisi hadn't saw red, he would have cited him. Also said that Puafisi was a bit upset/apologetic afterwards.

I thought that both teams were playing the weather as well as each other today. Connacht coped with the weather much better than we did.

Connacht better on the day. Congrats to them on the win and let's ensure that we put things right in a fortnite.

The red may have been harsh but I can see why it was given. The refs are clamping down on going into tackles head/shoulder first. I'm in a pub atm where the TMO and ref are having a pint. TMO told me that if Puafisi hadn't saw red, he would have cited him. Also said that Puafisi was a bit upset/apologetic afterwards.

I thought that both teams were playing the weather as well as each other today. Connacht coped with the weather much better than we did.

Connacht better on the day. Congrats to them on the win and let's ensure that we put things right in a fortnite.

Bollocks. Glasgow would have won 15 v 15... they had the momentum

Irrelevant anyway... connacht will get a harsh lesson in 2 weeks

I agree that losing the player was the turning point. However Toony did say that we need to learn to adapt to adverse conditions better.

I hope you're right and we teach them a harsh lesson in a fortnight. Bitter irony is that I won't be able to afford to go so we'll win.

Apart from twice at Edinburgh I've never seen us win away from home. Couldn't make Belfast as I couldn't get a place to stay. I'll renew my season ticket but I may think twice before wasting more money on away travel.

Did you ask him why they didn't review the one where Ah You knocked himself out tackling Fraser Brown head on head?

Has anyone bought the "Golden Ticket" for next years European Finals in Edinburgh. £40 for both games in the cheap seats but I've had a look at this years prices for Lyon and they look about the same just now without parting with your cash a year in advance.

Until now I thought Easter Road was hosting the Challenge Cup Final.

I see it's Murrayfield with only the East Stand and adjacent corners open?!

btm_epcr.jpg

P.S. At present if you go into Scottish Rugby's FB page you can see the squad.

No Bennett, Weir, Hidalgo Clyne, Cowan or Harley. Suppose it shows we were starting to have some strength in depth.

No Bennett, Weir, Hidalgo Clyne, Cowan or Harley. Suppose it shows we were starting to have some strength in depth.

Some of the players not picked are on the shortlist for a place at Rio with the sevens

Think hogg turned diwn rio due to wedding....he would have been awesome in the 7s. Cant believe ross ford is in squad for japan - cant hook or throw. Time to thank him for his efforts and allow likes of brown n mcinally take over.